• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dblttu Showoff

Animera

Solutions
Reaction score
GtkjGa.png
Omega shenron. (Maybe gonna make him slightly bigger)

_b63RF.png
Gohan.

xlB7g7.png
A very sucky brolly, Got a hard time on this it really looks flat 1D'ish got to fix this.

V8pop1.png
Cooler.

T6ClKy.png
Super buu.

I do NOT allow anyone to rip/use/copy my sprites without permission.
This thread is only for teasing of my work/secondary project.. and to learn more about spriting!

Attachments

Last edited:
xlB7g7.png

He's flat as a board, try editing him, adding muscles etc

_b63RF.png

His arms are too long compared to full body

@up i don't know what you are talking about..
You know those are characters of dragonball z?, In the japanese version its called shen long yeah.. But i am not talking about the asian beliefs and such..

Btw I created Super buu!

T6ClKy.png

Some people have seen mine older work of buu's those are nothing compared to this hehe soon the other buu's will be revamped either

Made this weeks ago but i didn't had time to upload it..
gWUez_.png

Also @ spriters group i am inactive but i will be back soon!!
Last time i checked skype it was dead.. is it?

Yo that looks like such an improvement from your original design, I'm looking forward to see more from you. I would recommend you to take a look at the part below his belt where his legs connect, they're a bit weird there, especially his right leg overall, and his right arm could be a little longer, the arm legnth should be parallel.

Other than that it looks good. And come back to the group, just write if you need something :D

@up thanks for your constructive critism i barely get them :/

Thanks a lot mate i will update it later, and check skype for sure. I am atm pretty busy irl.
I almost thought i got kicked because of inactivity >.<

I got your sprite just to show where are the gaps and to improve you! first station desprorpocionais arms, they have to be aligned as shown in the red lines, the feet are also wrong, and the chest was a little too crooked, tilted down. But I see great potential in your sprites, nothing that training outline and shading not solve, if you can show you need a tutorial outline. If you want to of course! Send PM :)
317jt5i.png

is improving but still lack straighten your left arm, leaving the same extent of the right arm, and fatten up a bit more this brolly as it is missing some beans there! hahahah, very good! keep up the good work! :D

Amazing man, looks really difficult to make brolly >.<! Gz

Back