• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [DDG] The Forgotten Server 0.3.7 for Tibia protocol 8.60

Status
Not open for further replies.
However the "perfect working distro" your offering isnt. Perhaps tell your customer its only compatible with certain revs, unless you wanna redo all your scripts and npcs. I Paid for it, noticed that nothing could load as it should, wanted a refund for my purchase after less then 24 hours since it was completly useless for me, got denied but the distro got removed as an option.

Idk, but its kinda bullshit that you pay for something you cant use, and that the seller refuses to refund it. If it was serious, you would refunded without even asking further questions, especially since its useless too me.

If you buy the source code for 8.60 (80 EUR), you can modify it then.

But, first at all explain us if this is compatible with our servers, example an edited Thunderion

But, first at all explain us if this is compatible with our servers, example an edited Thunderion

Any map, distro etc is compatible with any VPS.

Amir ofc it is thought u understood that when he started reselling Lordaeron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back