• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [DDG] The Forgotten Server 0.3.7 for Tibia protocol 8.60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Daniello

/root
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score

Hello,
We would like to present you our new service, unavailable anywhere else: The Forgotten Server 0.3.7 for Tibia protocol 8.60!

What is that?
Simply, this is the newest The Forgotten Server from developer's trunk (rev 53XX) backported to use the most wanted 8.60 protocol.
It means that you can have all features offered by the new engine: bug fixes, stability, robustness in the old 8.60 Tibia.
Remember that it will not bring mounts to 8.60. Features are limited to 8.60 client.

Why should you pay for fixes to old engines, if you can have the newest one for old tibia !
No more crashes!
This version is supported by TFS Developer - elf.

Price
This distribution is offered for a monthly flat rate:
10 Euro / month
Paid by PayPal or Bank Transfer (in Poland) or any other available gateway.

- or -

You can buy the source files for 100 EUR.

This monthly-leased distribution is offered as an addon to our OTS Hosting Service (Linux). It will work only on your server. Remember that it does not change expiration date of your server. This is offered in Software-as-a-Service model and you will not have access to the source code.

How to use ?
After you order and pay for the server, you will be able to choose this distribution for your server. All details will be sent to you via email.

This distribution works on data files from newest trunk with necessary changes to libraries (data/lib) according to our instructions. If you do not have your own datapack yet, you will receive stock one from us.

How to order ?
Order using our automated billing system. Choose TFS 0.3.7 for 8.60 as an addon. You will be forwarded to the invoice after you submit your order. Payments are handled automatically. Click here to order
You will get an email with your access details in max 24 hours after payment confirmation.
Using this service, you agree to our Terms And Conditions.

It is possible to order that for your existing server. Order an Upgrade in your Client Area or contact us.

Why should you choose us ?
  • Because we have a lot of experience with Open Tibia Servers
  • Our team consists of TFS developers and Otland Staff members
  • We have clear and fair Refund Policy (see TAC)

What happens if someone releases the distribution?

How can you say that "No more crashes" if you can't guarante it?

Free test server: OTS Hosting Service + TFS 0.3.7_860 available!

No more crashes!

Here is a quote from lordaeron.eu - elf is an owner of that server.

Code:
After several days of hard work we eliminated the bug related to server crashes. We fixed also the "login server", with which we had problems today.
2012-02-13 22:10:03

They are fixing the bugs which were reported at their bug report board. Most of the bugs weren't there, also I've seen their newest revision of TFS and trust me, they have fixed a just part of it.

Here is a quote from lordaeron.eu - elf is an owner of that server.

Code:
After several days of hard work we eliminated the bug related to server crashes. We fixed also the "login server", with which we had problems today.
2012-02-13 22:10:03

They are fixing the bugs which were reported at their bug report board. Most of the bugs weren't there, also I've seen their newest revision of TFS and trust me, they have fixed a just part of it.

Apparently you seem to not know about everything, because at least 5 bugs from your pool were fixed without single report about it. Many new fixes were also written basing on your fixes, but within root of the problem, not some kiddo-scripted prevent of an action. In this situation your 'just a part of them' gives 'all of them', and I'd say: even more. There were many fixes that even you don't know about, which means you don't offer full security. Latest TFS does it out of the box, so sorry for you- your business is dead.

Indeed, there were crashes on Lordaeron, because I am using scripts which you can't even imagine. Also, Lordaeron has around 1000 lines of extra source code which isn't included in TFS. Referring to the situation... Using TEXT column type for field 'value' at player_storage table and a buffer with size of 280 for saving with table.serialize(a table up to 500 records) will unfortunately result in a huge gap.
Anyway, maybe you will tell us now what did you achieve, huh? Because everything you did through few years since your here is gather of several lines (called "10 fixes") from other people (since we all know that you aren't even author of "your fixes").

Cheers mate, grow up and stop scaming.

Apparently you seem to not know about everything, because at least 5 bugs from your pool were fixed without single report about it. Many new fixes were also written basing on your fixes, but within root of the problem, not some kiddo-scripted prevent of an action. In this situation your 'just a part of them' gives 'all of them', and I'd say: even more. There were many fixes that even you don't know about, which means you don't offer full security. Latest TFS does it out of the box, so sorry for you- your business is dead.

Anyway, maybe you will tell us now what did you achieve, huh? Because everything you did through few years since your here is gather of several lines (called "10 fixes") from other people (since we all know that you aren't even author of "your fixes").

Well elf, I just though that you are not the person which would say something without being sure or have a proofs.
My question is how many years did it take for you to create a semi stable server?
How many of your fixes which are in the nevest revision are fixes of mistakes which you made after 8.6 revision?
How many of them could crash the server or how many of them could be used to attack the server?
How many times did I report the bugs and didn't get a simple answer from you?
Why are you so jelous?
How can you be so sure that you know everything that I know if im finding new things everyday? I am not a developer of tfs and I don't know everything that you know, but also, don't say that you know everything because thats not true elf.
I'am not fixing features, I'am just fixing things which could be used by stupid people which are trying to destroy others server.
Elf, I've checked some of your fixes, for example moving tons of items from place to place - didn't work, buying tons of containers and looking from free place by the script - didn't work, mysql reconnector - didn't work. I don't want to spoil more. Bye.

How many of your fixes which are in the nevest revision are fixes of mistakes which you made after 8.6 revision?
How many of them could crash the server or how many of them could be used to attack the server?
As far as I remember, elf was inactive for a year (more/less). All the bugs that appeared are in my opinion a result of infamous stian. Now elf had to do the worst thing you can imagine - fix the bugs made by stian.
How could you miss one year in SVN?

Is easy to deleted the post with things that you don't wanna hear.
You will never reach stain code level and yeah you can delete my post again, that only will give me more reason.
Stop saying that is stain fault!

Is easy to deleted the post with things that you don't wanna hear.
You will never reach stain code level and yeah you can delete my post again, that only will give me more reason.
Stop saying that is stain fault!
Stian code level? I guess you're referring to Dalkon's code level, stian was just 'stealing' them.

Stian code level? I guess you're referring to Dalkon's code level, stian was just 'stealing' them.

If stian is just "stealing" the code so the fault of bugs in TFS are from Dalkon's.

If you want the sources, you should buy a copy then, which is $100. There are 2 (of 5) copies left for purchase.

Does this come with free updates (for example, will an updated version be released when the official 0.3.7 is released)?
If so, I'm in.

Red

Does this come with free updates (for example, will an updated version be released when the official 0.3.7 is released)?
If so, I'm in.

Red
If there will be an update, it comes free (for 8.60), but I'm not sure whether there will be any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back