• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ddos attack windows please help

rox666

Reaction score
hello guys, today a little kid came to me and ask for full donation or ddos.. he ddosed it over 10 times

information about server

windows,using apache !! PLEASE HELP ME TO STOP DDOS!

I'm Liano not Limos.
Anyway, Just wanted to ask you, How did you know it's not able? Have you tried D-Guard?
You are 100% retarded.
You have added Maxens to your ignore list.
@Vee
Not really, Havij is the solution ^^
@Retarded Maxens
Is it a rage section? It is a support section, Respect your shitty self!

Havij is meant for blind SQL injections.

If it's a dos attack (which is made by a single person) then you need to download peer guardian and permanently block his ip.

There's 2 options, either tell him to go on to give him donor and see his ip OR peer guardian already shows you the ip that are sending you packets.

hihihihii u ot noob i ddos hiuhihihihihih u no have fun u no can have ot ahiahaiahiahaihaiahiahiahiahaih pay me 10 euro and i stop ahauahahahaihaihai

hihihihii u ot noob i ddos hiuhihihihihih u no have fun u no can have ot ahiahaiahiahaihaiahiahiahiahaih pay me 10 euro and i stop ahauahahahaihaihai
Okay, send me in PM your paypal email, I'll send you 10 euros.
Stop ddosing, btw, I got your email..
Good for you to stop, I'll be hacking your email if you didn't stop.
We are not beginners in hacking, You are a kid.
In the time I'm saying that, I'm sure that's your not the ddoser, Just someone that wants to earn money from anything~

Back