• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ddos attack windows please help

rox666

Reaction score
hello guys, today a little kid came to me and ask for full donation or ddos.. he ddosed it over 10 times

information about server

windows,using apache !! PLEASE HELP ME TO STOP DDOS!

Okay, send me in PM your paypal email, I'll send you 10 euros.
Stop ddosing, btw, I got your email..
Good for you to stop, I'll be hacking your email if you didn't stop.
We are not beginners in hacking, You are a kid.
In the time I'm saying that, I'm sure that's your not the ddoser, Just someone that wants to earn money from anything~

You're not a beginner in hacking yet you can't fish the IP of this guy out of the zombies that are attacking you? Good job.
For 120 euro I will fully secure your server.

I hope for all mankind, that abusers of weak points of internet (Dos/Ping/DDos) will be illegal in a way that make the abuser have to pay with his life.
This world is already enough filled with assholes, we don't need any of them.

If you posses knowledge within abusing/hacking, use it against evil companies and not to destroy things that has nothing with ruining mankind to do.
I've seen a movement against this actually, a guy in Germany got shot in his knee for using DDos towards a normal personal website.
Another guy in GB lost his right hand because he was pinging some wow server(don't know the full story, but it has been in media, showed as robbery which it was not.)

I hope for all mankind, that abusers of weak points of internet (Dos/Ping/DDos) will be illegal in a way that make the abuser have to pay with his life.
This world is already enough filled with assholes, we don't need any of them.

If you posses knowledge within abusing/hacking, use it against evil companies and not to destroy things that has nothing with ruining mankind to do.
I've seen a movement against this actually, a guy in Germany got shot in his knee for using DDos towards a normal personal website.
Another guy in GB lost his right hand because he was pinging some wow server(don't know the full story, but it has been in media, showed as robbery which it was not.)

You're just giving worthless information that noone asked for.

You're just giving worthless information that noone asked for.

You gave me a worthless reply without me asking for it.

You're not a beginner in hacking yet you can't fish the IP of this guy out of the zombies that are attacking you? Good job.
For 120 euro I will fully secure your server.

Eum, wasn't you the one with the "epic webpage" that you build on your own?
If that's you, i'd take a few years of classes of securing your own webpage before offering others to make theirs weaker than they already are.

hello guys, today a little kid came to me and ask for full donation or ddos.. he ddosed it over 10 times

information about server

windows,using apache !! PLEASE HELP ME TO STOP DDOS!

this is not ddos attack this is crashed bugs!
i know how to fix this problem!

Could he maybe do this?

Restart router or anything...normally IP will change after this and then ddoser dont got your ip...before u start your server again bring uop a good firewall then he cant ddos ur server that easy way :p

Could he maybe do this?

Restart router or anything...normally IP will change after this and then ddoser dont got your ip...before u start your server again bring uop a good firewall then he cant ddos ur server that easy way :p

That's if you have dynamic ip, and even if you have dynamic ip you are using domain ip which brings you back to your pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
You cant really escape ddos attacks. if you use apache you should use "mod_security". Or try to google "ddos protection for windows server". If you didnt found anything try to find a dedicated server which already got ddosdefending-system or buy a dedicated server with a fucking good performance

Setup your router/gateway/modem or personal firewall to block large amounts or incoming requests or false data inqueries. That should help alot.

Go into your db,get the guys ip & block it

That'd unnecisarrily block IP addresses that might be playing on the server, DDoS is a zombie attack, people don't know they are pinging the crap out of other computers if they where. It's all activated by the Trojan/Virus/Worm host computer.

You can download D-Guard, and do it.
It is by putting his IP [I can get any IP btw, if you have website].
So it's under protection,
I'm only giving a try, I'm not sure. LOL!
Topic; Send me in a pm your email [rox666]
Clap clap to the handicap, all you have to do is ping via cmd.. a child could do this.

Back