• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows DDoS Attacked

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score
Hello!

A friends server of mine is getting DDoS Attacked. What can we do? Is there any kind of protection? any program? any company?

I'm giving EUR and REP++

if you're using dedicated server, contact support, and they will block attacker. If you hosting at home, contact your ISP ;)

if you're using dedicated server, contact support, and they will block attacker. If you hosting at home, contact your ISP ;)

There are hosting it at home. The ISP can't do anything.

Please help!!

Hmm. I heard that it was possible to make my website to google or sometime like that. So they don't got my IP.

No IP = No DDoS?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Topic,

Install/Buy a "good" firewall.
(Free ones are vulnarable, or can be disabled easily)

Also:
You can get an IP scambler, or IP masking program.
(I am sure you can tell what that does)

@Topic,

Install/Buy a "good" firewall.
(Free ones are vulnarable, or can be disabled easily)

Also:
You can get an IP scambler, or IP masking program.
(I am sure you can tell what that does)

Please, tell me names of programs. Thanks!

There's a posibility to ask your ISP to block those attacks and give a warning message to the attacker's ISP. Don't know if it will work, for example if I call my ISP, most of those agents don't even know how to turn off the windows firewall before checking a tutorial, lol.

@Bilmattan,

Well for firewall programs,
You can use Zonealarm, Prisma, NeT.
I used to have Zonealarm, it wasn't that bad, but I didn't like it.

Also:
Yes, you can call your ISP,
they can provide a service,
probably have to pay.

Back