• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ddos - Rep++

Rainerr

Mapper n scri
Reaction score
Im using Xampp

And some no life Childs keep comming into my server and asking for "Full donations - Or they will ddos my website -

So.. My website will be down for like 5 Minutes and up aigan..

And he said ingame this kind of text : i will create a botnet and ddos you 24/7 :D

Well, if anyone knows any solutions would be great. And rep++

^, i dont think your allowed to show that here, but you could ask the admins here, and see if it is anyone here. and show them proof of him ddosing you. also the cops can get him, since it is illegal to ddos.

@rush~ yeah internet police w.e xD

btw i dont think its "Really the DDos or smth" Cuz if he ddoses me i woudlt be here and talk with you guys in this forum. There must be some BUG on my website that makes that and i dont know nothing about that.

Hmm ive ip banned him like 3-4x now he might have no life mates who takes part in this shit or hes fucktard and has to change ip for this shit...

Soz of my language but i hate such Childs in the iternet

Back