• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ddos RETROCORES

Draktand

Reaction score
Who is the fucking nolifer that ddos other servers? Its really sad that ppl will ddos other servers cuz they are going to open a new version of their own.

Deal with the competetion and try to be better instead. fuck you i know you see this.

has it been taken down again today?

i'll tell you the reason who someone is keep ddosing this server

reason is quite simple :
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

probably some other hoster is doing that, its not the first time someone is ddosing the other server. I think that everyone remembers how it used to be with ryan from classicus/oldera/etc :)

I think that Marcus should say who it is since he knows.
Hope he do! but seriously i dont think he knows.

has it been taken down again today?

i'll tell you the reason who someone is keep ddosing this server

reason is quite simple :
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

probably some other hoster is doing that, its not the first time someone is ddosing the other server. I think that everyone remembers how it used to be with ryan from classicus/oldera/etc :)
Ofc its about money. But really. Every "company" have others who do the same thing. Think if we have 2 food places in a town and they started to put fire on the other cuz they want to earn all money. Just pathetic to do like this. Ppl loose their motivation to even play and it kills the ot community

Ofc its about money. But really. Every "company" have others who do the same thing. Think if we have 2 food places in a town and they started to put fire on the other cuz they want to earn all money. Just pathetic to do like this. Ppl loose their motivation to even play and it kills the ot community
I understand that, you understand that, most of the community understand it as well. But greedy hosters dont give a fuck at all, and they are doing everything to make their earnings better

Sad to see servers being thorn apart to pieces... not worth playing any ot if its not gonna last, I wanna know how Medivia is still up and running? i played legacy 3-4 years ago, they stopped attacking them or they were never a threat? or perhaps massive protection, any other longlasting server that is still online today? doesn't seem like it, most are destroyed by ddos unfortunately.

Sad to see servers being thorn apart to pieces... not worth playing any ot if its not gonna last, I wanna know how Medivia is still up and running? i played legacy 3-4 years ago, they stopped attacking them or they were never a threat? or perhaps massive protection, any other longlasting server that is still online today? doesn't seem like it, most are destroyed by ddos unfortunately.
Yes i agree with you. Its more fun to have a long lasting server. But it doesnt work today if you dont get really good protection. Trust me there is protection to get but you have to pay up. So it would be investing for an admin. But yeah its not cheap i guess

i think marcus knows who is the attacker because he traced him with little mistake.. he said his real name is "tomek" owner of realesta but idk untill now if this info is true or not

i think marcus knows who is the attacker because he traced him with little mistake.. he said his real name is "tomek" owner of realesta but idk untill now if this info is true or not
Haha hax0r drama

everyone know who is the attacker
anyway server will be online?

Updating RetroCores Network

Due to the massive DDos attacks against RetroCores the last week we've been forced into looking for solutions to handle the DDos now, and in future.

Our short-term solution was to try block it as much as possible until the long-term solution was ready to be deployed.

Now here we are, the long-term solution is around the corner and we're currently working to adapt RetroCores to our very own anti-DDos network!

It will take some time before RetroCores is back online with our newest systems!
Lost golden account will be compensated!

While you wait for RetroCores to come back online, take a small break, drink some water, go the toilet, enjoy a show or two, because once we're back, there's nothing to stop us!

Where do they have servers?...
I heard that OVH servers have very good protection against DDos

Why was the main thread closed?
SRMjvTt.png

I heard that OVH servers have very good protection against DDos
Don't belive everything you hear. They got one that's just as good as the one from many other hosting services.
But there are many different kinds of DDoS attacks. The most common ones are easy to block. You know those kiddy scripting ones.
And fun fact: retrocores is with OVH....
1575025564608.png

I see alot of speculation about reasons and who it was (and other stuff)... Honestly, that's all it is. Speculation. You don't know.

Though I'm kinda curious what steps they have taken before this attack, how this attack was prepared and if retrocores just didn't take enough steps yet or if the attack was just constructed very smart.

Back