• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dear TILFen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dry

Banned User
Reaction score
As I don't feel like posting in your personal mapping thread anylonger I have decided to create a discussion thread for us, and this thread will not involve our personal hate on eachother, even though I have nothing personal against you. This thread is also about proving a point, not only to my friend TILFen, but to you other people at this forum!

First of all I'd like to say that I could never have anything personal against anyone here, besides those I have got to know abit better, and there only are a few of those. I would never be so stupid to involve my personal feelings in an online-community where the average age is very low, still if the average age would be doubled I would still not involve anything personal, and I would definetly not show them if a hate would appear to a certain person. But there are still a few who I do not like because of their inappropiate actions they have taken, still I doubt that I would like these persons less in real life. Have I made myself clear regarding this?

Secondly, it is very important to not feel attacked personally somehow when a person you do not like/do not know, say that some of your work is not good, this is when the part 'acting proffesional' comes in. Imagine that a player in your server accuse a staff member for corruption, and he goes strictly to you as you are the owner of the server and say that a staff member is corrupted. You check the logs of the accused staff member and there are no tracks of corruption there, what to do then? You either tell the accuser that he is a dumb fuck that is trying to get rid of a staff member he do not like very much, or you tell him that you and your staff members are very sorry if ther has been missunderstanding, and thank him for taking his time to report his matter. Not so dedicated staff usually goes for the first option, as they feel personally insulted and they somehow want to revenge and show their power, sometime higher authority at servers ban people just because they don't like them personally, this is not mature, atleast not if you ask me.

Just to answer your(TILFen) question in your mapping thread, why am I so hated at OTLand? I'd like to make clear that I have made some very good frends out of this forum, and they don't hate me nor dislike me for any reason. So I'm not quite sure how you can be so sure that I'm hated by everyone around here?

I've just been trying to prove a point, but it seems that you don't want to see that, you want some kind of war instead, mainly because according to you, you got way better reputation and therefore you'll win every battle, right?

And you seem to be very curious why I have multiple users, but I will only tell you the story of my second user at OTLand, they rest you will have to figure out yourself! I created Clinten because I did not want to get any attention in the form of VM/PM at Henkos regarding Pythera, I didn't want people to connect Henkos and Pythera.

You don't really see to enjoy our little discussions here and there, but the question is why you keep responding to my posts? Also, I don't see why it seem to be so hard for you to write for example "I'm sorry but I don't want to continue this discussion with you, I have read your posts very carefully I agree on a few points but just as I agree to a few I disagree to a couple too. End of discussion". It really has to be hard to feel that you always must be on top, be the best somehow?

Good luck with this, I already got 1 infraction point (¬_¬")

EDIT: Don don't give me infraction, because I am going just to say my opinion. Here on OTLand this kind of stuff is nothing to be suprised about. Everyday somebody hooks up with somebody else because the other one takes the post to close to him. And then the fights start. There is no point of this thread, just apologize each other and move on. Don't behave like kids.

BTW: You posted it in disscusion [Discussion board for OpenTibia in general.], you should post it in chit chat

Last edited by a moderator:
What you wrote is interesting and I agree that some people behave retarded.
(I don't know in yours and TILFsens case just to make it clear)

The things I get out from your writing is that you wrote a "negative" comment at TILFens Mapping Thread and he can't take it? Just a guess. :) (Again, nothing against any of you)

I am 24 and I guess that the average age is 16? Atleast if you only care about they that really write something readable.
Maybe thats why I also try to not care to much when some morons just have to write a stupid comment or behave in a stupid way.
However, you are who you are even if the most people will grow up, some people would really need to learn some respect.

I also like the fact that you wrote it like you did, I have been in similar positions in where I want others to have an oppinion aswell as not continue the conversation on the place it started. I hope you guys "solve" it, I will follow this thread.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

He didn't write a negative comment, he trolled. He said "you can take 2 pics in 1 post? Why you doing that on otland?

Well, I'm glad I'm not involved in this. But good luck to you both :)

To long, make it shorter please? Tierd of reading. :p
Didn't. Mean to troll, just saying my fellings xd

He didn't write a negative comment, he trolled. He said "you can take 2 pics in 1 post? Why you doing that on otland?

Allright, I would probably post one picture once in a while aswell to "keep the thread as updated as possible" as I can't map something new everyday, or... I don't have that time. And everyone has their own way of doing things.
My oppinion right now (Rofl): Don't look in TILFens Thread if that bothers you Dry.

/Eldin

Ye, Ask the mods to close the thread, as I see that new enemies are getting borned. Move on, life is hard,boohohoho ^_-

To be honest Dry, you're acting quite childish, complaining about such a stupid thing as posting the same picture twice, it's his thread and he is allowed to do that, if you don't like that, there is a pretty X button on the top right of your screen, feel free to click it.

Moderators, don't you dare close this topic. I'm replying right now.

i love to read these posts :) very entertaining somehow ^^

Loyd stop being a postwh0re. Btw please move the thread to chitchat but PLEASE DO NOT DELETE IT.

Loyd stop being a postwh0re. Btw please move the thread to chitchat but PLEASE DO NOT DELETE IT.

Im a postwhore? k, and i dont care either.. or.. are u supposed to feel anything after someone posted ur a " postwhore ".. im sorry.. i dont feel anything.. no guilt nothing..

misc_flame_war_in_progress.jpg

Allright, I would probably post one picture once in a while aswell to "keep the thread as updated as possible" as I can't map something new everyday, or... I don't have that time. And everyone has their own way of doing things.
My oppinion right now (Rofl): Don't look in TILFens Thread if that bothers you Dry.

/Eldin

i dont care about posting 2x pictures lol, that was troll XD! just rare to see new stuff in his thread, i like his mapping x)

Because you're looking for a war.. if you did not want one in the first place you wouldn't have made this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back