• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dear TILFen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Your name is Henrik, isn't it?

Well, Henrik. I don't know you so good, but do you remember when we participated in a mapping contest here at OtLand? We were both supposed to map an ice dungeon. Anyway, this was the "real" Clinten I used to know, and after Talaturen promoted you to a TFS Developer, everything fell downhill. You started to act like a snotty child and became ignorant.

When you resigned your position as a TFS Developer, you created multiple users and started to act like a child here at OtLand. Well, sometimes you acted like a jerk and sometimes you acted like a mature and competent person, since we both know that you're pretty competent behind all this, right?

Maybe a took some hatsy decisions when I said that I hated you. To be honest, I don't, and it was a stupid card to pull out from my side. Why I don't hate you? There's two reasons:

1. I don't know you.
2. You do not deserve my hate.

Let's continue.

When you stated the things about "being professional" do you mean being a professional mapper or a professional Open Tibia developer? I can answer both statements if you'd like that.

1. Being a highly reputed mapper isn't easy as you might know. With every new piece you create, people are expecting so much from you. They raise the bar to the limit and sometimes it can look good in your eyes, but in other people's eyes it can look like sh*t. I didn't "attack" you when you told me it was "too much gravel and random stuff". Even if I knew that you weren't trolling, I knew that you would keep posting and acting like a douche if I ignored that post.

2. A professional Open Tibia developer? I'm working with Helga and Bam, who're one of the most competent and professional Open Tibia developers in the world. I have learned much from them, and I really mean it. Working with these people is an experience that you'll learn a lot from, and as I mentioned; I've learned a lot from them. Did I act unprofessional when I started to state personal matters about you and Pythera? The answer is, yes. I acted unprofessional and once again, I pulled the wrong card.

About the "hated here at OtLand" thing. Maybe you're not hated by everyone here. Even if this might sound a bit self-righteous, it's kind of hard to "win" over someone who has a very good reputation in a forum. Neon stated that you and/or Siramix started to act ignorant just because Talaturen promoted you two to the TFS Developers, and fortunately, he is right and I totally agree with him.

When you reach a high level of "reputation points" (no, not the actual reputation points), you'll start to act ignorant and/or arrogant. Myself, Neon, Sizaro, Elf and many other highly reputed people here at OtLand starts to act ignorant and/or arrogant sometime when you reach these "points". If this message sounded corny, I agree with you because it really did, haha.

Having a high reputation here gives you an advantage when it comes to things that resembling to flamewar and stuff. I don't want any kind of war, and I thought that you would leave us (Zantera, Helga et cetera) when Helga dropped the nuke in our advertisement thread.

Why I'm responding to your posts? As I mentioned in the text above and in my mapping thread. If I would ignore your post, you would kept trolling and posting in my topic like "y u no answer?", "y u no reply my post tilf?" et cetera. I replied something like "Hi honey, long time no see!" but unfortunately, a moderator have deleted that post now. You could have kept your mouth shut but you kept feeding with unnecessary posts.

And no, I won't fold for you, never.

Helga and I are tired of this flamewar because it leads nowhere.

End of discussion.

stop saying helga all the time, your the one typing i guess anyway x,x? and neon saying that me and siramix getting cocky when we got bold name then the answer is NoOOOOOOOOOOOO! me and siramix got a long story lol, too long to tell but i can say that we didnt like eachother very much when we got our tfs devs.. ;P! the reason why i want rage mode is cuz of talaturn!!

finally u admitted that u acted nooot too proffesional, ty.. what i wanted x)!

hÖÖhö Anton vart bor du :D? haha ja kan Komma övER! ju?

Hello. Your name is Henrik, isn't it?

Well, Henrik. I don't know you so good, but do you remember when we participated in a mapping contest here at OtLand? We were both supposed to map an ice dungeon. Anyway, this was the "real" Clinten I used to know, and after Talaturen promoted you to a TFS Developer, everything fell downhill. You started to act like a snotty child and became ignorant.

When you resigned your position as a TFS Developer, you created multiple users and started to act like a child here at OtLand. Well, sometimes you acted like a jerk and sometimes you acted like a mature and competent person, since we both know that you're pretty competent behind all this, right?

Maybe a took some hatsy decisions when I said that I hated you. To be honest, I don't, and it was a stupid card to pull out from my side. Why I don't hate you? There's two reasons:

1. I don't know you.
2. You do not deserve my hate.

Let's continue.

When you stated the things about "being professional" do you mean being a professional mapper or a professional Open Tibia developer? I can answer both statements if you'd like that.

1. Being a highly reputated mapper isn't easy as you might know. With every new piece you create, people are expecting so much from you. They raise the bar to the limit and sometimes it can look good in your eyes, but in other people's eyes it can look like sh*t. I didn't "attack" you when you told me it was "too much gravel and random stuff". Even if I knew that you weren't trolling, I knew that you would keep posting and acting like a douche if I ignored that post.

2. A professional Open Tibia developer? I'm working with Helga and Bam, who're one of the most competent and professional Open Tibia developers in the world. I have learned much from them, and I really mean it. Working with these people is an experience that you'll learn a lot from, and as I mentioned; I've learned a lot from them. Did I act unprofessional when I started to state personal matters about you and Pythera? The answer is, yes. I acted unprofessional and once again, I pulled the wrong card.

About the "hated here at OtLand" thing. Maybe you're not hated by everyone here. Even if this might sound a bit self-righteous, it's kind of hard to "win" over someone who has a very good reputation in a forum. Neon stated that you and/or Siramix started to act ignorant just because Talaturen promoted you two to the TFS Developers, and fortunately, he is right and I totally agree with him.

When you reach a high level of "reputation points" (no, not the actual reputation points), you'll start to act ignorant and/or arrogant. Myself, Neon, Sizaro, Elf and many other highly reputed people here at OtLand starts to act ignorant and/or arrogant sometime when you reach these "points". If this message sounded corny, I agree with you because it really did, haha.

Having a high reputation here gives you an advantage when it comes to things that resembling to flamewar and stuff. I don't want any kind of war, and I thought that you would leave us (Zantera, Helga et cetera) when Helga dropped the nuke in our advertisement thread.

Why I'm responding to your posts? As I mentioned in the text above and in my mapping thread. If I would ignore your post, you would kept trolling and posting in my topic like "y u no answer?", "y u no reply my post tilf?" et cetera. I replied something like "Hi honey, long time no see!" but unfortunately, a moderator have deleted that post now. You could have kept your mouth shut but you kept feeding with unnecessary posts.

Oh, I almost forgot this. Why did you lie in front of us? You lied that you weren't Clinten. That disgusts me.

And no, I won't fold for you, never.

Helga and I are tired of this flamewar because it leads nowhere.

Shall we end this discussion now, Henrik?

why did u always say: I aint Clinten
while every 1 knew u were him?

why does every1 call talaturn talaturn when every1 knows he is mark and released thunderion on prem board to gian more CASH?

stop saying helga all the time, your the one typing i guess anyway x,x? and neon saying that me and siramix getting cocky when we got bold name then the answer is NoOOOOOOOOOOOO! me and siramix got a long story lol, too long to tell but i can say that we didnt like eachother very much when we got our tfs devs.. ;P! the reason why i want rage mode is cuz of talaturn!!

finally u admitted that u acted nooot too proffesional, ty.. what i wanted x)!

hÖÖhö Anton vart bor du :D? haha ja kan Komma övER! ju?

I accidentally double posted my post.

I can say Helga how many times I want, because it's his server you accused.

I won't continue with this discussion if you're going to write like that. Write like you did in the main post.

Ta en fika på detta sen eller, Henke? Hörde att du träffade Dalkon förut, han kan ju hänga på! :)

I accidentally double posted my post.

I won't continue with this discussion if you're going to write like that. Write like you did in the main post.

discussion is over anywayz? im satiesfied because you admitted that you didnt act pro before.

why does every1 call talaturn talaturn when every1 knows he is mark and released thunderion on prem board to gian more CASH?
Because not everyone knows he is Mark.. I didn't know that until now.

got banned for some reason, here i am anyway..

dont i deserve to get a reason when i get banned lol?

Ban Henrik now and close this topic.

This discussion leads nowhere anyway.

Take care, Henrik! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back