• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Death Penaly

your friend azur took my IP in ts of mexicans.kkkkkkkkkkkkkk good :D

for your sorrow, my ip is not fixed =[

you kill me on maker

congratulations :D

Last edited:
your friend azur took my IP in ts of mexicans.kkkkkkkkkkkkkk good :D

for your sorrow, my ip is not fixed =[

you kill me on maker

congratulations :D
Lolilolololol. I didnt get your ip from azur u idiot I got from your so called ''friends''

ok..Here, is discussion on death penalty

I realized some time you is player of forum. I do not like this kind of "pvp"

sorry :(

Last edited:
ok..Here, is discussion on death penalty

I realized some time you is player of forum. I do not like this kind of "pvp"

sorry :(
Your discussion is all about charloving so I guess your mad for dien and losing 2 levels. Cry. Cry. Cry

So from my understanding, you want to lose less experience when you die on higher levels (you want it to be similar to what a level 200 would lose in terms of % for experience to next level). Not everyone agrees with you. I suggest that you (or someone else) create a poll so that it will be easier for us to see the amount of people who agree and disagree with this.

when you dead a character no matter your level, no matter the level of the characters that kill you or how many characters were to kill you at once, you lose a percentage of 30% of experience of your lvl

lvl 8 to 1000, loses a percentage of 30% experience of your lvl

Last edited:
Back