• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Death Penaly

Everton Firma

@#Suck My Tattoo....FUARCKKK
Reaction score
I came speak on the death penalty for other players, you guys should fix the death penalty for 30%, no matter the level of the character nor for how many characters he died, many characters left the shadowcores thereupon , and other characters are leaving so lunarforce, when a high-level character dies in war or battle back and he died again he discourages back because it loses much percentage level , you guys fixing the death penalty for 30% ot all go back and will fill even more and will have more emotion, you fixing the death penalty for 30% , very high level player this stopping because they do not have battles in ot , changes only death penalty for players , PLEASE give a rep what do u think .

an example .. lvl 400+ or 350+ dies loses on average 50% or more of EXPERIENCE of level
level 200 to a lvl 330 or something loses 15% 25% experience.

The idea is. when you dead a character no matter your level, no matter the level of the characters that kill you or how many characters were to kill you at once you lose 30% of your level of experience

Please post thinks to solve this too.

Last edited:
sorry for my english.
I hope at least you understand my idea, I want to try to help,. the idea and to be fair to all; x

many who will criticize me, dead 2x never return, so before you criticize me think about it

Just remove twist of fate, we want to lose more levels when we die! This would make the wars so much better! Its more fun to kill charlovers when they get mad!
We dont want a 400 level losing nothing! They should drop 3-4 levels per death :D PLEASE!

Only time you will have decent wars in this server is if players lose no exp when the die. Ofc this is a dumb idea but what I am saying is that this server is filled with pve players who have no idea what wars are. This ot will never have good battles as long as the charlovers outnumber people who actually don't care about their character death. Charlovers in wars is about 80% of the players no matter what they say.

We actually had it on Eriana back then.. people lost like 2 levels? per death. Bas was never active there.. jk ;*

Nah, I got no idea what you wrote.. but yeah.

Eriana much easier to get lvls back so people didnt need to charlove. Here you see who the real charlovers are.

Signed with Dino / But make maybe when some1 dying losing 1 lvl or 1,5 lvl its will be fun :) and charlovers will stay on dp:) and we will see who is real fighter :)

Signed with Dino / But make maybe when some1 dying losing 1 lvl or 1,5 lvl its will be fun :) and charlovers will stay on dp:) and we will see who is real fighter :)

lunarfore its a dead server just so you know gms never lissen to ppl who play lunarfore ggg just stop play and play other server

everton excellent idea...someone is having any idea to try not to let fail lunarforce

some agree or not, I think your idea is valid

I'm not sure I understand the idea. Are you suggesting a change on LunarForce? Do you want players to lose less or more experience when they die? There's no way we would change the penalty to 30% of a players experience though, I don't think you realize how much experience that is.

I'm not sure I understand the idea. Are you suggesting a change on LunarForce? Do you want players to lose less or more experience when they die? There's no way we would change the penalty to 30% of a players experience though, I don't think you realize how much experience that is.

I think he means 30% of 1 level (facepalm), anyway we want to lose more levels! much more!

an example .. lvl 400+ or 350+ dies loses on average 50% or more of EXPERIENCE of level

level 200 to a lvl 330 or something loses 15% 25% experience.

The idea is. when you dead a character no matter your level, no matter the level of the characters that kill you or how many characters were to kill you at once you lose 30% of your level of experience.

Always losing that amount when you die to other players......understand?

Back