• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

Yeah it looks like I'm not going to be recording anything :p

However, this is going on right now:

deo%20dodec%20killing_zpsb202686d.png

I don't want to beg, but I will.. -please- give me the information required to get in on this beta testing. Played since EraII, I know shitloads about the server and I'm more then willing to play, and play, and play, to find bugs/errors. Just god damn, I neeeeeed to play after hearing it's up and running. Aha.

awwww,i wanna keal tauren solo ! even if it takes 48hs :D

U still owe me your t3 boots

I beat you in that game of chess and you know it. It was check before that move. My king would have wiped out your entire team if you didn't take my knight.

I shall give you more t2 boots :D

I beat you in that game of chess and you know it. It was check before that move. My king would have wiped out your entire team if you didn't take my knight.

I shall give you more t2 boots :D

Rofl, i had u in a trap check and after u moved your king i would take your horseman xD Adn then GGG

Ok orbi we do like this. I buff you and we kill him til he pay me mine t3 boots!

Back