• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot ( The Restoration Project)

BETA OVER

The computer has been ordered and they didn't give me an ETA on when it will come in, but until then I will be able to finish up enough content for the server to be played, the new area's don't need testing since the old beta testers gave me enough information that I need to balance out higher areas and if for whatever reason they need to be changed in the future it won't be a problem. I'll get a website up as soon as the computer gets here and I'll have a countdown to release. I'm just waiting on the computer to get delivered and then server will finally be released

@away Coming up beyond belief
On this coronary thief
More than just a leitmotif
More chaotic, no relief

I'll describe the way I feel
Weeping wounds that never heal
Can the savior be for real?
Or are you just my seventh seal?

No hesitation, no delay
You come on just like special K
(Placebo)
That is how I felt when I read Syn's post.

Any news on the launch date Mr Synthetic_. Couple Days at the max ?
Stoked for the launch so keep us posted!.

Any news on the launch date Mr Synthetic_. Couple Days at the max ?
Stoked for the launch so keep us posted!.

I'm not sure, I didn't get an ETA on the computer parts, and I don't know when the internet upgrade will be here. I want to go ahead and say that sometime before October 15th though

Sorry Synthetic_.. Thats just simply to long for me :D Your ripping my insides all to pieces making me wait for this. :D but take your time i guess its all for the better :D

Cant wait :(

- - - Updated - - -

Can you maybe host it on the one u was hostin it on for another couple days? :(

I can't set a release date because the actual date of arrival of the computer parts is out of my hands, and there's still a bit more I have to once the comp parts get here (figure out how linux works, install linux, and figure out how to set up my router to work with linux and allow people to connect to my router. etc) As soon as that is all done I will announce a release date, the server is almost here.. just gotta wait a bit longer unfortunately.

Just curious but why would you order from a place that doesnt give a ETA on deliveries?

Well, I'd guess that he didn't order by something with a tracking number like UPS (I don't know about other companies liek Fedx) and that's pretty much the ETA holder.

P.S Syn, if you did order and it's being shipped to you by Fed X, prepare to open a box with a completely broken computer.

Just curious but why would you order from a place that doesnt give a ETA on deliveries?

Mostly because the parts aren't all coming from one place, also I still have to wait for my ISP to be able to set up a date to come by and upgrade my internet. So it's not necessarily one company I'm dealing with.

Well, I'd guess that he didn't order by something with a tracking number like UPS (I don't know about other companies liek Fedx) and that's pretty much the ETA holder.

P.S Syn, if you did order and it's being shipped to you by Fed X, prepare to open a box with a completely broken computer.

I've got a lot of stuff shipped from Fed X in the past and have never had any bad experiences with them :p

Back