• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do except for a small break to replace my laptop fan.

priest>elementalist>shade>ninja>archer>illusionist>barbarian>zealot>warrior

god damn it.. i was out when the post was made as not to get my list in there...

Zealot >Shade >Ninja>Archer >Barbarian>Priest >Illusionist>Warrior >Elementalist

Let me in! i wont have many hours to contribute specially since ur opening little later than u thought u where, but i will sacrifice sleep and work for multiple days with no sleep so i can test and play...

Please, <--- a word u never hear me say, loool

Once a beta tester always a tester!
ninja>illusionist>zealot>elementalist>warrior>archer>priest>shade>barbarian

Would like to be one of the beta testers.
ninja>barbarian>zealot>shade>priest>archer>warrior>elementalist>illusionist

What up, I wanna play brother.

Priest > Illusionist > Elementalist > Shade > Barbarian > Zealot > Archer

Last edited:
Lifer, there is only 1 slot left: Warrior
Would you like it?

Lifer, there is only 1 slot left: Warrior
Would you like it?
Since everyone got their vocs and such, do you plan on putting it up earlier? or we going for same time

i got work in a while, so hopefully if its ready earlier, it goes up earlier so i can maximize my playtime.

ALL BETA SLOTS FOR THIS WEEKEND ARE NOW FILLED

Thank you all for helping out the development of this project. Please keep in mind that this is a limited test.

Our goals are as follows:
  1. Vocation feedback
  2. Obvious bug fixes
We are not interested in:
  1. Lack of features (although we do appreciate feedback on this matter, this is not our current goal)
  2. QQ because your vocation sucks (we want helpful feedback, explaining what you don't like and why it sucks is better than "QQOMGZORLOLPLX")
  3. Who can get the highest level and literally skip every other aspect of the server. (While it is fun to be the highest yadayada, we want people to focus on exploring the areas available to find bugs and testing their vocation to the best of their ability at the same time)
The server will open and the connection information will be announced here on the forum at 12:00pm (aprox 2 hours 15 minutes). Good luck, and happy waiting! :)

Last edited:
I'm hoping it goes up earlier too so I can also, play before work. I gotta leave in like 2 1/2 hours and I REALLY wanna play this, especially after getting a slot :D

Edit : FUCK ILL ONLY BE ABLE TO PLAY FOR 20 MINUTES. MAD :<

aww man.. common.... i will only be able to be on for an hour or so :( SAddddd panda...

ALL BETA SLOTS FOR THIS WEEKEND ARE NOW FILLED
Thank you all for helping out the development of this project. Please keep in mind that this is a limited test.
Our goals are as follows:
  1. Vocation feedback
  2. Obvious bug fixes
We are not interested in:
  1. Lack of features (although we do appreciate feedback on this matter, this is not our current goal)
  2. QQ because your vocation sucks (we want helpful feedback, explaining what you don't like and why it sucks is better than "QQOMGZORLOLPLX")
  3. Who can get the highest level and literally skip every other aspect of the server. (While it is fun to be the highest yadayada, we want people to focus on exploring the areas available to find bugs and testing their vocation to the best of their ability at the same time)
The server will open and the connection information will be announced here on the forum at 12:00pm (aprox 2 hours 15 minutes). Good luck, and happy waiting!

elemntalist>warrior>archer>priest>ninja>illusionist>barbarian>shade>zealot
if someone only got a hour or something to test let me test instead i got all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back