• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you received a beta invite via private message here on otland. Please message me (reply to the pm) if you are currently at your computer right now. If most of you are here and ready, I will start the beta early. I just don't want to open it early and then the majority of the people are afk because they planned on it being open at noon.

Looks like I got home earlier than I thought, good luck testing, hopefully you guys can post some screen shots.

Going to be checking in more frequent now seeing as things are getting started up.

Looks like I got home earlier than I thought, good luck testing, hopefully you guys can post some screen shots.

Going to be checking in more frequent now seeing as things are getting started up.
Ill post a few

I would love to be apart of this
archer>priest>elementalist>Zealot>shade>ninja>Barb>warrior>illusionist

I would love to be apart of this
archer>priest>elementalist>Zealot>shade>ninja>Barb>warrior>illusionist
Same :D
Zealot>illusionist>ninja>archer>elementalist>warrior>barb>priest

ALL BETA SLOTS FOR THIS WEEKEND ARE NOW FILLED
Thank you all for helping out the development of this project. Please keep in mind that this is a limited test.
Our goals are as follows:
  1. Vocation feedback
  2. Obvious bug fixes
We are not interested in:
  1. Lack of features (although we do appreciate feedback on this matter, this is not our current goal)
  2. QQ because your vocation sucks (we want helpful feedback, explaining what you don't like and why it sucks is better than "QQOMGZORLOLPLX")
  3. Who can get the highest level and literally skip every other aspect of the server. (While it is fun to be the highest yadayada, we want people to focus on exploring the areas available to find bugs and testing their vocation to the best of their ability at the same time)
The server will open and the connection information will be announced here on the forum at 12:00pm (aprox 2 hours 15 minutes). Good luck, and happy waiting!

Why the repost?

Why the repost?
I have the alt layout which is black and he posted it in black text so i just reposted it in white for those who have it like i do, then he ended up fixing

Illusionist>Barbarian>Elementalist>Ninja>Priest>Archer>Warrior>Zealot>Shade

damn didnt see its already over lmao

Damn this is going to make me pissed, if there is an open beta I hope it isnt right after this "Alpha" vocation test cuz i only got the weekend off and if gets put up like 2-3 days after the testing people will be doing now i wont be able to play :/

plausibly i could see this test only being open for the weekend, then down for the full week, and maybe an Open beta 1-2 weeks after for further testing that lasts a week or two, then Wipe/release

If you received a beta invite via private message here on otland. Please message me (reply to the pm) if you are currently at your computer right now. If most of you are here and ready, I will start the beta early. I just don't want to open it early and then the majority of the people are afk because they planned on it being open at noon.

but you yourself also said its not a Powerlevel Beta, its play, enjoy, test, explore. and the longer you have to do that the better it is. so the more total hours it is, the better chances of having reports come back. just sayin.

Ok I am opening the server in 10 minutes.

Also I have made 4 accounts for slackers, the 4 ppl that were late will be receiving a private message here in a second or two. These 4 slacker accounts can choose any vocation they want since we now have 2 of each voc.

Illusionist>Barbarian>Elementalist>Ninja>Priest>Archer>Warrior>Zealot>Shade

Giff me Priest :(
Ok I am opening the server in 10 minutes.

Also I have made 4 accounts for slackers, the 4 ppl that were late will be receiving a private message here in a second or two. These 4 slacker accounts can choose any vocation they want since we now have 2 of each voc.

Pm if you need any extra beta tester :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back