• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion he will announce it on Friday or May 7, too months from when he maid the post and when he actually said it might be on, patience young ones patience lol

I understand everyone is horny as fuck to play this server but god damn need to relax a bit u guys are on here everyday jerkin it like give the ***** some time unless u want another half assed server

I can see you guys get really emotional over video games, I will leave this here for you:

AgrktLi.gif

I play League for fun, I'm only Silv 4, played a total of 16 ranked games. Reason I don't play with @R3ignlasting and a few others is cause they get mad easily and start acting like kids then start trolling. The sooner you realize it's a game, the better.

Also:

Get a life.

OT: You guys need to chill out and let Syn + Xagul take their time, better they figure out all the shit rather than rushing them and the OT being shit.

I understand everyone is horny as fuck to play this server but god damn need to relax a bit u guys are on here everyday jerkin it like give the ***** some time unless u want another half assed server
if it was released 2 weeks ago it would be better than anything out this year let alone where it is at now. Dont even think to call Dzot half assed, as 1/4th of a working deathzot is far better than FullAssed servers out now or ever.

if it was released 2 weeks ago it would be better than anything out this year let alone where it is at now. Dont even think to call Dzot half assed, as 1/4th of a working deathzot is far better than FullAssed servers out now or ever.

He was saying it is better to have a finished server that the owners are proud of, instead than releasing the server before they believe it is finished just to appease some of the impatient otland community.

I don't really care when the server will be ready. However, I expect once it is announced that it will be online in 7 days like we were told. Other then that I have games to play. ff 14 realm reborn, aika, PoE ~~~ w.e the hell else I want.

Downloaded an ot server few days ago.. logged off.. come on ppl you know what's not custom!!!!!

Yo well I might play spiderot for the mean time... Anyone still have the duped donor items?

I can see you guys get really emotional over video games, I will leave this here for you:

AgrktLi.gif

I play League for fun, I'm only Silv 4, played a total of 16 ranked games. Reason I don't play with @R3ignlasting and a few others is cause they get mad easily and start acting like kids then start trolling. The sooner you realize it's a game, the better.

Also:

Get a life.

OT: You guys need to chill out and let Syn + Xagul take their time, better they figure out all the shit rather than rushing them and the OT being shit.

never troll wtf :D

upload_2014-4-30_23-32-34.jpeg

Like gragas lvl 6 in insane for support he sucks dick in mid now lol. Just not enough damage anymore. Hes more of a utility champ now.
SPIN DAT COCK! And MATT where the **** you been bro? SPIDER OT IS SHIT. PAY TO WIN.

ok @Tjay.
Either you are drunk or just very tired, i did not understand a single part of that lower sentence.

Like gragas lvl 6 in insane for support he sucks dick in mid now lol. Just not enough damage anymore. Hes more of a utility champ now.
SPIN DAT COCK! And MATT where the **** you been bro? SPIDER OT IS SHIT. PAY TO WIN.
And thats why i said "Duped donor items" haha. We had so many duped items back in the day

ok @Tjay.
Either you are drunk or just very tired, i did not understand a single part of that lower sentence.
I was in a rush with that post lol. Was bout to be in game my bad bros.
And thats why i said "Duped donor items" haha. We had so many duped items back in the day
Haha you noob ;p I got like a week left of school then my road to challenger starts. TROLL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back