• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tjay I have work everyday from 6 am - 4 pm, I don't feel like playing much anymore, but I will on weekends sometimes. Also don't argue with this Killallah kid, he tends to get emotional and butthurt very easily, also stalked the shit out of one of my buds, fucking creep the guy. I'll be on League later tonight most likely.

@Tjay I have work everyday from 6 am - 4 pm, I don't feel like playing much anymore, but I will on weekends sometimes. Also don't argue with this Killallah kid, he tends to get emotional and butthurt very easily, also stalked the shit out of one of my buds, fucking creep the guy. I'll be on League later tonight most likely.

I love you.

Stalked one of your buds? If you dont mind could you please tell me who that bud is

Guys c'mon stop arguing, argue/fight in the server when it comes on not on the forums

Oor it feels like a racist name for you, You aimt the first but feel free to pm mark about it

I'm not sure if it's pronounced in a different way with you,if it is then Im sorry, if it isn't then I don't care, it's not the first time for me too to meet someone racist, anyway I'm pretty sure if I tell Mark he won't give a shit anyways lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back