• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant you guys create a new thread for your wierd discustion?
I recommend chit chat...

no joke. this is why i have never held any respect for synthetic. no matter how annoying your community is, it is still, YOUR COMMUNITY. and 2 weeks of no postings about server. 3 weeks after saying "Very soon" is a major Flaw in personal Character and Morals. cant respect a person who doesnt respect his community.
Well everyone's so "annoying" because of the fact he gets on otland, but won't post on this thread which is kinda shitty but whatever.

What is up with everyone's hate?
No respect for syn or anything?
Ya'll just bitching because you don't get what you want.
How about you all stfu and wait.
But also that some news would be needed within 2 weeks, even tho its just "adding mobs" just post that :p
Just so people know that this is still happening.

But also that some news would be needed within 2 weeks, even tho its just "adding mobs" just post that :p

Lets all listen to this guy, he knows that he's taking about.

How you going to tell everyone to stfu and wait, and then ask for an update?

How you going to tell everyone to stfu and wait, and then ask for an update?

How you going to be that dumb?
ofcourse i meant the hate YOU and others give Syn.
Just wait, holy fucking shit you are not feeling this alone.
Stop acting like brats.

Stop acting like brats.
I'm saying don't talk shit to others then do the exact same thing we did. Don't bitch about us asking for an update then ask for one right after? Guess your not capable of understanding.

Stop acting like brats.

you.... break... my fucking brain....

but on a more serious note, Synthetic has an "Obligation" to come to these forums and explain to us, what the problem is, and why the server isnt ready for release yet, and why he hasnt been keeping us informed. and yes. i fully mean an Obligation, since he has a duty to his people who have given him their Time and Money.

my own personal opinion on the matter is that he is acting like a little child hiding away not wanting to post comments on anything. i dont care if hes in his 20s now ( if he even is, i know its close) but hes got the mentality of a child when it comes to dealing with real issues. at least have the balls to come onto the forums and say " ive just been taking a break from working on the server for a bit " if its the case.

but on a more serious note, Synthetic has an "Obligation" to come to these forums and explain to us, what the problem is, and why the server isnt ready for release yet, and why he hasnt been keeping us informed. and yes. i fully mean an Obligation, since he has a duty to his people who have given him their Time and Money.

my own personal opinion on the matter is that he is acting like a little child hiding away not wanting to post comments on anything. i dont care if hes in his 20s now ( if he even is, i know its close) but hes got the mentality of a child when it comes to dealing with real issues. at least have the balls to come onto the forums and say " ive just been taking a break from working on the server for a bit " if its the case.
Yea and it would be kool if he wasn't acting like HeartlessX lmfao

No longer posting in this thread because I feel it's served it's purpose.

What's left: Currently waiting on the mapper to finish up the last world, universal and event maps.

I want to thank everyone for helping contribute to the development of DeathZot v2 (I know who you are). To those of you who positively contributed to this thread (not coming in here everyday asking "whens ot done", or death threats) will be rewarded with a unique gift when the server comes out.

I hope to see you all at release :)

//Syn

lol.. the people who at some point have made death threats or daily ask for updates are also most of the people who contributed large amounts of suggestions and contributions to the server. im sure the rewarded players list will be biased

@Synthetic_
Awww yah son!
Love you bro!

And @obamanizer, stop trying to say that "you deserve the unique gift" even tho you are the flamer on this thread.

@Synthetic_
Awww yah son!
Love you bro!

And @obamanizer, stop trying to say that "you deserve the unique gift" even tho you are the flamer on this thread.

child, dont open your mouth when clearly every single time it shows that your IQ is less than 20. when this thread was in its early stages looking for ways to expand i made MANY MANY different suggestions. Then in Beta put forth a HUGE amount of Bug reports.

i open my mouth about anything and everything that can take an opinion, annoying as i may be, i am 10x more useful than you.

child, dont open your mouth when clearly every single time it shows that your IQ is less than 20. when this thread was in its early stages looking for ways to expand i made MANY MANY different suggestions. Then in Beta put forth a HUGE amount of Bug reports.

i open my mouth about anything and everything that can take an opinion, annoying as i may be, i am 10x more useful than you.

I'm gonna be the bigger man here and backoff from this so you don't start to flame me aswell. peace.

Except the fully raged comments, I think I'll try this server!

Hope there are new bps this time around

or tiered bps maybe idk
Literally would be a pretty good idea but it could make sets to powerful.... There's probably a way to use them and still not make it op tho.
No longer posting in this thread because I feel it's served it's purpose.

What's left: Currently waiting on the mapper to finish up the last world, universal and event maps.

I want to thank everyone for helping contribute to the development of DeathZot v2 (I know who you are). To those of you who positively contributed to this thread (not coming in here everyday asking "whens ot done", or death threats) will be rewarded with a unique gift when the server comes out.

I hope to see you all at release :)

//Syn
and that's all anyone has really been asking for, glad to see you guys almost done and is the mapper Snuggles or whatever his name is? If so the map will be sick lmao. ALSO is that the 7 day wait post? Or nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back