• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
List of current premium benefits:
6YZxjK9.png

By the way, I jsut wanted to share my pin with you Jake and Shawn for that IP, It was an average of 24 ms.

Dunno if you ever thought of a !live on option for streaming or w.e but that would also be a nice addition to VIP. If possible that is.
I know jake did mention something about wanting someone to stream on twitch. But you would need a custom client if you wanted it in a client. Correct me if im wrong.

No not streaming online like tibiacam pre much i guess jus a system if u press 1/1 if people have live on u can see what there doing on there char etc. Kind of like the system on noxiousot

also i get like 88 ms

No not streaming online like tibiacam pre much i guess jus a system if u press 1/1 if people have live on u can see what there doing on there char etc. Kind of like the system on noxiousot

also i get like 88 ms
Xagul messed around with that for a while but we decided not to use it. I'm going to instead try to get people interested in streaming on Twitch.tv

If we get people to stream via Twitch it will be more exciting because the in-game cast system is very limited. It can also help promote the server to a new audience.

Xagul messed around with that for a while but we decided not to use it. I'm going to instead try to get people interested in streaming on Twitch.tv

If we get people to stream via Twitch it will be more exciting because the in-game cast system is very limited. It can also help promote the server to a new audience.
Sounds good ill most likely be 1 person streaming =].

i dont care if it happens to get launched an hour or two later... but what would set me off postal is if it gets launched an hour or two early. thats all that matters to me

@Synthetic_ what ever happened to Party Quests btw? not in either betas nor any talk of them for over a month.
Later update maybe.

does leatrix effect what your Ping on Run/CMD/Ping xxx will say? or only effect ingame results?
No it will not effect your ping. Leatrix basically does a regedit for you so you don't have to. The edit has something to do with how packets are sent, I don't know the exact details but if you are interested you can read more here: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info13581-LeatrixLatencyFix.html

I wanted to do something interesting with party quests. There's enough content for release, party quests will be added later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back