• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Debug change outfit TFS 1.5 downgrade 8.6

Azerty

Solutions
Reaction score
Good morning, I took a map from another server and put it on mine, along with items.otb, old client, tibia.dat and .spr. However, I can't change the outfit, causing a debug. I tested it by opening the origin server and it works perfectly with the same old client. Does anyone have a solution?
I don't know if it has something to do with the source.
I use TFS 1.5 and the map source server is TFS 1.3.

Try to login with OTCv8 and check if it shows any error in Terminal (CTRL+T to enable/disable Terminal in OTCv8). If there is some bug, it will log invalid network packet to file packets.log in OTCv8 directory.

Tibia client prints only limited number of bytes. Probably there is some invalid outfit ID on list, but it's not visible in error:
1657202529314.png

I took a map from another server and put it on mine, along with items.otb, old client, tibia.dat and .spr
Did you copy data/XML too from other server? Maybe there is some invalid outfit added in outfits.xml?

Try to login with OTCv8 and check if it shows any error in Terminal (CTRL+T to enable/disable Terminal in OTCv8). If there is some bug, it will log invalid network packet to file packets.log in OTCv8 directory.

Tibia client prints only limited number of bytes. Probably there is some invalid outfit ID on list, but it's not visible in error:
View attachment 69119

Did you copy data/XML too from other server? Maybe there is some invalid outfit added in outfits.xml?

Yes I already changed the outfit.xml

This appeared on the OTC:
ERROR: Failed to read dat '/things/860/Tibia.dat': corrupt data (id: 442, category: 0, count: 255, lastAttr: 1)'

Yes I already changed the outfit.xml

This appeared on the OTC:
ERROR: Failed to read dat '/things/860/Tibia.dat': corrupt data (id: 442, category: 0, count: 255, lastAttr: 1)'
Looks like you are using custom client that accepts modified Tibia.dat. Probably your 1.3 engine is also modified and sends extra data ex. mounts.
You can't switch engine to normal 8.6 engine like Nekiro 1.5.

Looks like you are using custom client that accepts modified Tibia.dat. Probably your 1.3 engine is also modified and sends extra data ex. mounts.
You can't switch engine to normal 8.6 engine like Nekiro 1.5.
Thanks for clarifying my doubt

Back