• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Debug players client

tarsiciooo

Reaction score
Friends I have a server with global map and has a team on my server that comes in the OT and makes something that does not know and all that are playing my OT take DEBUG on their clients, and kill everyone who took DEBUG on client, this picture there is the report of the debug and I think that helps in something, help me find the error thanks!

debugedit.jpg

It seems that you use client version 8.6 correct? This is the last version that elfbot supports. I don't know if it's no longer possible but back in the day i remember there was some script on elfbot that said more letters than allowed in tibia client.

I have found solution is something related to outfit> 380 but wanted to know a way to put it to the players not to use outifit greater than 367?

Back