• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows debug with client 10.99 and 11.0

silveralol

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
hello folks, I got a problem, i'm getting debug without do ANYTHING in the source, was working about 2 hours ago and now get debug direct on try login
oWmDtqV.png
[/IMG]
oWmDtqV.png

I don't know how read the last packets if someone can tell me about it I'll appreciate.

You are experiencing this crash because there were changes in what I call "enter world packet" between version you were previously using and version you are currently using (10.99). This should help.

Next time you get similar debug look at packet type (red circle) and check it in sources.

23 is 0x17 and it leads to this.

eL5mupH.png

my sources already have that changes, also the msg.addByte(0x17); is like the tfs 1.3...
I found something, I reset all db and get working again, but it bug again by "turn" yes, turning the god to directions he walk extremely fast then get lost connection and cause the future debug
then I reset the db again but don't get working ¬¬
I don't know how start to find that issue

If you are sure it's not being caused by your source changes open issue on official TFS github page.

BUMP, STILL WITH THIS FUCKING DEBUG
please tell me what codes I need bring here to can be possible to fix this
I'm using tfs 1.2 (edited), prey system, critical hit aswell, the debug is the 023, means that is an error of login function, something like that, but I can't resolve

dfb44005-a958-4d47-a494-5e78c33215d7
MYx0TJf.png

maxPacketsPerSecond = 250

and still debug

Look at the last package (023) the last packet and the last 3 lines.
023 = 0x17
We can see that there is a problem with the lenght, we either have 1 to many messages or 1 missing.
We then do a serach in the source code for 0x17 and end up here; Search · 0x17 · GitHub
forgottenserver/protocolgame.cpp at f3f6d54e9bc8c205159b82fba43a8a42b05301bd · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

We can then use the flash client to find the problem; Flash-News/SessiondumpControllerBase.as at 49fdc03cdd84e1f559b6f80b55bb14b6588c5ab4 · comedinha/Flash-News · GitHub

Flash-News/Communication.as at 49fdc03cdd84e1f559b6f80b55bb14b6588c5ab4 · comedinha/Flash-News · GitHub
We got 10 "param_1", so let's make sure we send 10 bytes / packages.

And the way to check is not just to count w/e you are sending, make sure it's the correct size;
readUnsignedByte= uint8_t
readUnsignedShort = uint16_t
readUnsignedInt = uint32_t

etc etc

Look at the last package (023) the last packet and the last 3 lines.
023 = 0x17
We can see that there is a problem with the lenght, we either have 1 to many messages or 1 missing.
We then do a serach in the source code for 0x17 and end up here; Search · 0x17 · GitHub
forgottenserver/protocolgame.cpp at f3f6d54e9bc8c205159b82fba43a8a42b05301bd · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

We can then use the flash client to find the problem; Flash-News/SessiondumpControllerBase.as at 49fdc03cdd84e1f559b6f80b55bb14b6588c5ab4 · comedinha/Flash-News · GitHub

Flash-News/Communication.as at 49fdc03cdd84e1f559b6f80b55bb14b6588c5ab4 · comedinha/Flash-News · GitHub
We got 10 "param_1", so let's make sure we send 10 bytes / packages.

And the way to check is not just to count w/e you are sending, make sure it's the correct size;
readUnsignedByte= uint8_t
readUnsignedShort = uint16_t
readUnsignedInt = uint32_t

etc etc
by just compare the default tfs with mine I get the wrong line (I GUESS)
my code starting in 0x17
Code:
    msg.addByte(0x17);

msg.add<uint32_t>(player->getID());
    msg.add<uint16_t>(0x32); // beat duration (50)

msg.addDouble(Creature::speedA, 3);
    msg.addDouble(Creature::speedB, 3);
    msg.addDouble(Creature::speedC, 3);

// can report bugs?
    if (player->getAccountType() >= ACCOUNT_TYPE_TUTOR) {
        msg.addByte(0x01);
    } else {
        msg.addByte(0x00);
    }

msg.addByte(0x00); // can change pvp framing option
    msg.addByte(0x00); // expert mode button enabled

msg.addString(g_config.getString(ConfigManager::STORE_IMAGES_URL));
    msg.add<uint16_t>(static_cast<uint16_t>(g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::STORE_COINS_PACKET_SIZE)));

msg.addByte(g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::MAX_PACKETS_PER_SECOND)); // HERE??????
    writeToOutputBuffer(msg);

Remove this XD
Code:
msg.addByte(g_config.getNumber(ConfigManager::MAX_PACKETS_PER_SECOND)); // HERE??????

Remove this XD
Code:
yes, I'll, I don't remember how this line are there :eek::eek: now is just download the compiler again (formated my pc 1 hour ago) then I'll back with the result

Was getting the same error with history entries, is cus you need to assign the correct max value to that byte. Have you changed something? Also you are login with what kind of player? god or normal player?

my problem was login any character, history entry have 2 systems differents, from OTX (i don't recommend) and from brunominervino (recommended), see the the code from bruno and try check if yours seems like it

Back