• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Debug?

Statik

//UpUp&Away
Reaction score
Just wondering why i debug 50% of the time i hop up one floor in hive.. gets kind of annoying dying 5x each hunt due to this, maybe it can be fixed?

I dont think that is dash... when the problem is the dash, is the boostimer, and u dont get debug, only get kicked from the character...

It might be because a lot of data is being sent at once, and the client is limited to around 25kb data per packet (debugs if you send more), so I don't think we can fix it, at least not anytime soon. The clients above version 10.0 use more data for items, so to avoid debugs I suggest using 9.8x for now. We'll look into fixing it after the summer update when we have to force everyone to update to 10.1.

gm why dont u make higher data per packet only on lunarforce since there is much less players online...leave that 25kb for shadowcores that have a higher demand

Yea well, apparently i can't hunt hives {has happened to me plenty at zao}whether just randomally running around or stack i get kicked or debugged.. another 100k to waste on bless.

Shud i just give up completely at exping considering i merk hard enough at 150?

As Mark said, it is the client that is limited to it, not a limit that we have set.

And the debugs in Casts, can anyone answer how to fix or is the same problem? Because this happens when have alot moviments in the screen (Hives hunt, poi hunt, battle field, inquisition hunt), is the same problem? Data and etc?

As Mark said, it is the client that is limited to it, not a limit that we have set.

I realize this as it used to happen to me all the time on rl tibia as well.. {random kicks anyway, not debug}
What a shame guess ill be making ppl look bad on lvl 150 :l

Any considerations to switch back to older clients? {any quick fix is a +..}

Its really annoying that i now have no money for anything due to the fact i spent my whole bank balance on retarded deaths that were maybe 5% my fault {Shudnt have kept going back for exp?}

I realize this as it used to happen to me all the time on rl tibia as well.. {random kicks anyway, not debug}
What a shame guess ill be making ppl look bad on lvl 150 :l

Any considerations to switch back to older clients? {any quick fix is a +..}

Its really annoying that i now have no money for anything due to the fact i spent my whole bank balance on retarded deaths that were maybe 5% my fault {Shudnt have kept going back for exp?}

The current "quick fix" is using 9.8x instead of 10.0x. Older clients have a lower limit (around 16kb if I recall correctly). The reason why you might not have experienced this with older clients is because they don't have areas like Hive where you have floors all the way from the ground to the top full of creatures and items. The closest to that is Vengoth and the castle in Razachai, where you actually do get debug with older clients, and that was why they increased the limit to 25kb. We'll be looking into how we can split the packets if that's even possible after the summer update, but until then we suggest that you try using a client from version 9.80 to 9.86 if the debug errors are occurring too often.

You can download Tibia 9.80 here: http://static0.otland.net/dl/tibia980.exe

EDIT: Proof that it happens on real Tibia too: http://forum.tibia.com/forum/?action=thread&threadid=4033550

Please stick to 9.8x clients cuz this 10.+ is a joke. It looks so ugly with this new energy stuff and guild marks. Atleast have 9.86 or something left. Its not about bots or something its just because this new rl tibia looks soooo shit.

Yea i just recall it happening on shadowcores {i was using 9.8 then}, in the exact spot {hives} non stop.
Its been fine, havent debugged/kicked since i switched to 9.8, last night.

- sigh -

Bump. Kinda hard to catch up to these transferred lvl 300s when u debug everytime u try hunting..

It might be because a lot of data is being sent at once, and the client is limited to around 25kb data per packet (debugs if you send more), so I don't think we can fix it, at least not anytime soon. The clients above version 10.0 use more data for items, so to avoid debugs I suggest using 9.8x for now. We'll look into fixing it after the summer update when we have to force everyone to update to 10.1.
Still getting the debugs. And its not possible to goto 9.8 anymore. Fix them i've died like 5x the past 2 days with this, and all the time i go up with e-ring and try to take the kick when client is down.. and monsters still kill me when client is off. Kind of annoying that you can't fix it.

Well we can just hope now they can find a fix to it, as talaturen said :p

Back