• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Spell Decoy Rune

the entire screenspell will look bad for anyone that is not in center of area, change it to something more circle

damn, I know that its open source community etc, it was just my opinion, if you don't like it don't do so, easy?
btw, I'm the one of most patient people here, the one who (when I have better day ofc) tries to help even most dumb people(when I have worse day I preffer to not post anything in stupid topics)

hmm, also why you declare position if you summon monster on pos? ;d(didnt checked whole script earlier cause its quite simple thing, I posted here just because the area looks really bad)

Back