• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Decrease time limit between reports

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hi, id like to suggest you guys decreasing the waiting time between every report. At the moment we need to wait 30 seconds between every report my suggestion is to decrease it to 15 seconds.

Don't see any reason why we shouldn't decrease it. ;)

(corrected the title if you noticed)

Ye, if you think about it...it isn't that necessary.
Good idea, though. But in my opinion, there's 0 members that's reporting anything :S

Feels like I'm the only one xD Cuz you suggested this, is it allot of reports?

I think there should be no time limit between reports.
That is ridiculous.

Ye, if you think about it...it isn't that necessary.
Good idea, though. But in my opinion, there's 0 members that's reporting anything :S

Feels like I'm the only one xD Cuz you suggested this, is it allot of reports?

When I was mod there were many reports but only staff members can see the reported post so this suggestion is really necessary :p

Why aren't you mod now?

Btw, I'm not using report xD, just sometimes, but this suggestion maybe is good for others.

I resigned from my position to take a small break..

anyway, use it if you see anything wrong :p

Agreed, When the forum wasn't so clean i used to report a lot of posts and the time between reports was always a problem and kind of annoying.....

Signed.
There are always multiple rule breaking posts in most problematic threads and when there is a 30 sec delay between the report I just don't bother reporting as I hate waiting :p

I think there should be no time limit between reports.
That is ridiculous.

No it is not ridiculous. It can easily get flooded if there's no time limit which means that we will be filled with nonsensical reports.

Back