• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Host question

tylerhemp

Reaction score
Alright, I cannot get others to connect to my OT.
I have a dedicated host bought from a company.
When i try to get to router settings to portforward it says forbidden blah blah. I'm assuming they are using a modem and no router.. So do i need to port forward? I have the firewall turned off.....What am i doing wrong?

canyouseeme.org

If closed, just contact the support number for your hosting company and ask them. Seems like this would be the best thing to do instead of posting here

dedicated are always hosted on modem not on router so you dont need to port forward what u can do is first insert the corect info in config.lua, its the same ip as u connect to the dedicated server with remote desktop conect and check the ports some time that are the probleem to and some dedicated servers offer 2 ip's if 1 dont work try the outher one.

Back