• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Dedicated hoster available!

no use in letting sam host your ot because hes gonna keep it up until he can make money off it then shut it down like he did z-roxor and start a new server

lol tae

z-roxor isn't down, dumbass. It's a little bugged now if you haven't noticed? Will b back up after an update and a few bug fixes.

Stop assuming shit, dumbfuck. You're angry because you messaged me on MSN asking to host yours and I refused - as I know it'll be shit.

lol tae

z-roxor isn't down, dumbass. It's a little bugged now if you haven't noticed? Will b back up after an update and a few bug fixes.

Stop assuming shit, dumbfuck. You're angry because you messaged me on MSN asking to host yours and I refused - as I know it'll be shit.

sam unlike you i don't call a project adding donation items and not adding anything else, when i make a project i'm goin to make it perfect and you don't even work on projects you just make bayden do the work but he said hes not going to do it for you anymore so thats why your tryin to host someone else's ot so u can sponge your little money off them and say that they didn't receive any donations

Bayden will work for me all I want. :[

Besides, I was on vacatino for a week - that's why I didn't work. Tae, if your server is that great proove it to me and we'll talk about hosting.

Also if you're talking about Z-Roxor, wanna see my PayPal/AlertPay balance? :]

We got 20$ total.

Bayden will work for me all I want. :[

Besides, I was on vacatino for a week - that's why I didn't work. Tae, if your server is that great proove it to me and we'll talk about hosting.

Also if you're talking about Z-Roxor, wanna see my PayPal/AlertPay balance? :]

We got 20$ total.

ask bayden how good it is he'll tell u :]

lol 20$
isnt bad for 9999999x server
or i shouldnt even call z-roxor a server
its just a downloadable server

that wuuv kid told me he donated 30$~ and somne other kid donated a lot of money for sam to raise the pvp e exp for like 20 seconds

Guys He is Just a scammer

You say that because you send me a Roxor server not even edited and I decide not to host it? Because I've had about 6-7 people send Roxor servers that ARENT EVEN EDITED! People are like here's my Roxor server its edited a lot! GM PLAX! It's getting annoying. I really don't even want Roxer servers..

if you still haven't found someone yet. when i finish my ot.i, willing to take it.:thumbup: fully custom

You say that because you send me a Roxor server not even edited and I decide not to host it? Because I've had about 6-7 people send Roxor servers that ARENT EVEN EDITED! People are like here's my Roxor server its edited a lot! GM PLAX! It's getting annoying. I really don't even want Roxer servers..

Why do you even care if it's roxor or not. You said u would host for 25% of the payment. Nothing else.

Smells like scamming.

hahahahha
damn ur fuckin good
today i will post ss and hey gonna see that its edited
also ur fuckin scammer i dun ask for gm or something
i alrdy got my own rl map server hosted on dedicated located in germany
and if u dun wanna any roxor servers why u even took it? u f**k head

Back