• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Dedicated OT USA 24/7 Custom Map

Name:Maged
Nickname: Nemo Or Terios
MSN: [email protected]
Position Applying: Tutor or gamemaster or comunity manager
Past Experiences: i was gm in some little ots but was too serious ots :p
Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT: i can be online to help people and see thier proplems in the ot for 8h+
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: more than 16h
Do you have a character on our server? yes (Terios)
Are you registered on our forums? yes (Nemo)

Name: Elias
Nickname: Eli/Dita
MSN:[email protected]
Position Applying: GM
Past Experiences: I've been GM for over 5 years in a row ive been running servers since brabexia realese i know how to handle people with care and respect. I know how to make equal decision for everyone.
Do you have a character on our server? Yes!
Are you registered on our forums? yes i am and im bussy atm makeing my custom OT by my self :D I can throw away some boring time while thinking by being at your ot
Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT:Every single second i am on my computer!
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia:I can make it all day but im gonna be afk some-time due work

Last edited:
Name: Tom
Nickname: Genie
Position Applying: Gamemaster, Scripter, Spanish Translator
Past Experiences: Owner of Incendia, Co-Owner of Repigeria had lots of OT's but had to turn it off because hosting wasn't soo good
References: HolmaN
Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT: 2-3 hours per day
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: From Mondays to Fridays 2-3 hours per day on weekends around 7 hours
Do you have a character on our server? Not yet
Are you registered on our forums? Not yet
Sample of your work (webmaster, logo designer): I can show my scripts by MSN don't want them to be on public, also I speak 100% fully spanish because im from Argentina.

Last edited:
Name: Jason

Nickname: Royalty

Position Applying: Gamemaster

Past Experiences: have moderated over 25 different server's, including Goober's, JustOT (still am), and for a very long time I had to map, and keep justice, and order to a bunch of RoXoR Server's.

References: Justin (JustOT)

Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT: As much that is needed for the succes of the server itself, and not personal gain either. (eg. 5 - 10 hour's per day)

How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: There is too much to count, but If I were to put a number out there I would have to say at least 40 hour's - 60 hour's a week.

Do you have a character on our server?

No, but I feel that being a gamemaster has it's restriction's, so I will make a character as soon as possible, just to level and help out on as.

Are you registered on our forums?

Again, No.

Sample of your work (webmaster, logo designer): No Sample Required (unless)

If I was selected for the gamemaster position, I do have some rules I abide by all the time as a staff member of any server I have ever been on.

1. Offensive Name's will be namelocked, with one warning at first.

2. Insulting a gamemaster is wrong, therefore it will be prohibited, UNLESS it is over a debate, or something that falls under that category.

3. Bug abuse/game weakness abuse will deffinately not be tolerated, and will result in an instant banishment, without warning.

Your's Truly,
Jason (Royalty)

Name: Erick

Nickname: Xsador

Position Applying: Gamemaster
Past Experiences: Florensia Ots

Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT: More then 5 hours/day

How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: More then 15 hours

Do you have a character on our server? Yes

Are you registered on our forums? Yes

REGARDS Xsador

Application

Name: Andrés
Nickname: AndresPro
Position Applying: Positions..: Spanish Translator , Scripter
Past Experiences: Viph - Latest News / Viphera - Latest News / Isolfena / http://patagonia-online.sytes.net / Viphera - Latest News
References: Viphar , VipHera, Isolfena
Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT: Like 5-7 hours per day
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: Monday - Friday (5-7 hours / day) Friday - Sunday (10 - 12 hours / day)
Do you have a character on our server? NO
Are you registered on our forums? NO

Back
Top Bottom