• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Dedicated OT USA 24/7 Custom Map

DedicatedOT

Reaction score
Hello There,

The Dedicated OT Team
is looking for the following positions:

Tutor: 4 positions open
Gamemaster: 1 position open
Scripter: 5 positions open
Mapper: 5 positions open
Webmaster: 2 positions open
Web Logo Designer:2 positions open
Forum Moderator: 4 positions open
Spanish Translator: 2 positions open

Our information is as follows:

IP: http://www.dedicatedot.info
Port: 7171
Forums: Dedicated OT 8.50 Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Ingame account manager

EXP: Staged, from 50x to 5x.
Skill: 75x
Loot: 3x
Magic: 50x

Preference will be given to those who show dedication to our server, and that can be demonstrated by at least having a character on our server.

Here is how you apply. In this format:

Name:
Nickname:
MSN:
Past Experiences:
References:
Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT:
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia:
Do you have a character on our server?
Are you registered on our forums?
Sample of your work (webmaster, logo designer):

Thank you, and good luck!:thumbup:

Admin of Dedicated OT

Last edited:
Code:
Name: Drogen
Nickname: Drogen
MSN:[email protected]
Position Applying: Gm and Forum Morderator
Past Experiences: i was be gm 4 Years and i am can be along time online to help ppls.
Do you have a character on our server? no but i am gonna make one. if you take me then i am gonna make one
Are you registered on our forums? no but i am gonna register but if you take me i am gonna register.

And i hope i can be Gm Because i think you knows alot of tibia and ur ot will be one of the bests.

Code:
Name:Ryan
Nickname:Everdark
Position Applying:Gamemaster
Past Experiences:Everdark-server(owner), Kiwi-server and many more
References:
Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT:6 Hrs In week and 12 in Weekend
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia:Right now like 5
Do you have a character on our server?Noup
Are you registered on our forums?Noup
Sample of your work (webmaster, logo designer):Not applying for that.

Code:
Name: Bradley
Nickname: Mclovin, Davison
MSN: [email protected]
Position Applying: Forum Moderator
Past Experiences: I have been Moderators on many forums before for other OTs
References:
Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT: Everytime im on my laptop
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: Nearly all day each week unless i go out but i dont go out alot
Do you have a character on our server? Yes
Are you registered on our forums? Yes

Code:
I would like to apply for Gamemaster and would be happy to be a forum moderator as well.

Im Mark and I am looking for a server where I can be a part of for maybe up to a year or longer if the server flourishes.

My main language is English and I can speak basic French and understand it. I am 14 from the UK

Experience
Ive been on Rl Tibia from since it was 8.0 so I have vast experience of gameplay. I played until 8.4 and then i switched to playing OT servers. I played on many servers RL servers, Roxor servers etc.

Ot Servers
Ive hosted my own TFS server which I then quit due to the fact that i couldnt host it from my own computer
During that time I learned to do basic scripting (Actions, Quest chests) and also i learnt to modify some scripts which can be helpful.

I can also map quite well, what i mean by that is I can map with detail not just poor mapping.

I was a GM on my friends OT Server called mysticot.sytes which hosted 50 players at a time, but it was shut down after a few months because of no donations etc.

What do i wish to accomplish?
1. I would like to help you create a large community in which everyone can have fun and enjoy the Ot
2. I would like to help make it bot free and a fair server
3. I want to help you Ot expand as a server.

Thank you for reading this
Mark~

Last edited:
Name:Ryan
Nickname:Everdark
Position Applying:Gamemaster
Past Experiences:Everdark-server(owner), Kiwi-server and many more
References:
Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT:6 Hrs In week and 12 in Weekend
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia:Right now like 5
Do you have a character on our server?Noup
Are you registered on our forums?Noup
Sample of your work (webmaster, logo designer):Not applying for that.

Name: Bradley
Nickname: Mclovin, Davison
Position Applying: Forum Moderator
Past Experiences: I have been Moderators on many forums before for other OTs
References:
Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT: Everytime im on my laptop
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: Nearly all day each week unless i go out but i dont go out alot
Are you registered on our forums? Yes

10 mappers? Retarded idea unless it's a huge project.

A piece of advice; don't hire too many staff. You'll just get a bunch of inactive dicks who think they'll earn something by doing nothing.

Hire 1-3 mappers/scripters, if they are inactive fire them and hire new. Potentially 1-3 should be enough if they are in different timezones.

GL :)
PS: I see you have a cracked vBulletin forum. I suggest you register it or downgrade immediately; it'd be in your best interest. ;)

Name: Pierre
Nickname: Artherus
Position Applying: GM
Past Experiences: Resoria/Uniq
Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT: depending of the server and the teams (and of my work), arount 2 hours/day and more than 10/weekend
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: More than 15 hours
Do you have a character on our server? No
Are you registered on our forums? No

Name: Dhvanil
Nickname: Storm
Position Applying: Tutor
Past Experiences: I was accepted for the tutor position on Goobers OT Server but I did not recieve my tutor because my forum account was hacked due to a virus on my computer. If you want proof of me being selected please private message me and I will give the proof to you. Also I have held the position of a tutor for Free-Time OT and then was later promoted to GM, then God, and then Admin. And I now own a server of my own with at least 18-20 players online everyday.
References: None.
Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT: Well my parents dont let me play tibia because they dont want me to talk to people that I do not know in real life but I am always on when they are not at home so I can be online for about 4-6 hours a day except sunday because of weight lifting.
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: About 20-30 hours.
Do you have a character on our server? No, because I tried several times to go onto the account manager and make an account but the account manager takes long to load.
Are you registered on our forums? Yes, my name is Roykuss.
Sample of your work (webmaster, logo designer): Sorry not applying for those positions.

Name: Hector
Nickname: Ferchox

Position Applying: Mapper

Past Experiences:
Im new about working with other people, i have always mapped for myself 3 years of working with it, but i think i can join a group to show my skills.
References: none

Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT: I have alot of free time. just 4 hours of my day are gone because my studies.

How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: i play ot everyday and week. 2-3 hours 'cause im not interested in any server YET

Are you registered on our forums?
Yes

Name : Piter/Mayhem

Job : GM
MSN : ---

Experience : I am playing Tibia like 5 years, I was mapper and GM in (rlmap.pl) but administrator of server shuted it down + I had my own server, I was hosting it 3 months.

Language : English/Polish little Deutsch

Online time : 4-9/day 20/week

Others : It consists, therefore, that the administration is only 2 GM's for a that big server. I think that this is a good reason for which the additional aid that is not wasted.

What i think about the server :
A great server that we need to punish some botter's. The engine is great, the players, great ping, I have no more words - the server is as perfect for me.

For more information about me or my work : [email protected] or PM me here

Code:
[B]Name[/B]: Eduardo Montilva
[B]Nickname[/B]: Darkhaos
[B]MSN[/B]: [email protected]
[B]Age[/B]: 16
[B]Position Applying[/B]: Scripter
[B]Past Experiences[/B]: 3 Years
[B]References[/B]: -
[B]Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT[/B]: From 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
[B]How many hours a week playing Open Tibia[/B]: From 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
[B]Do you have a character on our server?[/B]: Yes, Darkhaos..
[B]Are you registered on our forums?[/B]: Not yet...
[B]Sample of your work (webmaster, logo designer)[/B]: Look in the talkactions, globalevents, lua-functions sections.

Name: Max
Nickname: Pyron
Position Applying: Gamemaster/Tutor
Past Experiences: Seriosa.mine.nu as a gamemaster. Played ot since 7.1 (Survival maps and Brabexia) Have also played much RL Tibia.
References:
Amount of time willing to put into Dedicated OT: How long as you guys need me. Say an time and I will be online. I will also be online everytime I'm on my computer.
How many hours a week playing Open Tibia: 6-10 everyday day.
Do you have a character on our server? Not Yet.
Are you registered on our forums? Yea

IF you are applying for mapping, show us some works, don't just say "yes me mapper plx i know use Terrain Palette" c'mon

Back