• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Server Problem

biaggio12

Reaction score
Hello, i have just little problem, my dedicated server wont let me install any server nor xampp or uniserver. Is there anyone who could spare me a minute and try to fix it for me ? I`d very glad. I assume it is problem with ports. Windows Server 2008 R2 is using its own server or something but i have no idea how to stop it or something. Please help me :(
I have Parallels Plesk 10.2 installed on it.

Why the hell are you using windows on a dedicated? o_O
I can give you a few hints if you want, marcus.mastercores is my skype, you get best contact with me in there, if you have it ofc..

What problem are you having specifically? Also, I'd suggest you use something like debian on a dedicated server unless you know enough about windows and its services to properly set up windows server

Follow my tutorial and install Debian 7 Minimal x64 and your server will work well.

http://otland.net/threads/nothing-t...t-how-to-configure-a-dedicated-server.207051/
Why the hell are you using windows on a dedicated? o_O
I can give you a few hints if you want, marcus.mastercores is my skype, you get best contact with me in there, if you have it ofc..

Whats wrong with having Windows on a dedicated server?

Ye i used that server to bot x-D. but now got deleted, and i thought why not to try make any ots. Just for fun, maybe it will work and i can host nice server :p. I already wrote to support to change to ubutnu but it will take some time
@dip'ah i will msg u soon :p

Back