• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dedicated Server/VPS

bilmattan

evo-Online - Owner
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm going to buy a Dedicated Server/VPS soon. But I don't know what is good and so. I need help with this questions :

Shall i buy a dedicated server or a VPS?
What operating system shall i choose? (I have always used Windows XP)
Where shall i buy it?

REMEMBER : 90% Of all my players comes from Sweden. I only got like 70€ / month. And i only need for 100 players.

VPS for sure.. because dedictaded is way more expensive these days.. but for preformance .. (what is not needed for otservers.. and only for rl maps..) you need dedictaded.

Regards,
Wodian

Okey. I'm hosting a Roxor (TOTAL EDITED). Where shall i rent a VPS/Dedicated from? What company and what "package" on the site?

EDITED :

I havn't ordered yet. I will do it around 16.00 (CEST). I think I will take the second best. That one with 2GB Ram. You think It's to much or to little?

Last edited:
Himad, that promo code give 50% of first month. ex if the price is 50€ you only need to pay 25€ first month. It's GREAT!

Back