• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Dedicated Servers List

SnowFox

Reaction score
Hello, im currently about to purchase a server from Serverloft, But i wanted to know BEFORE i purchase from them other services that sell dedicated servers.
What im looking for:
They need to sell a dedicated server in the USA, with Windows.

Thanks.

Because im used to Windows and i think i might ruin the OT if i hosted under Ubuntu.

Unless you know a really good guide how to setup ubuntu

Oh and it currently costs 149$ Per month

serverloft costs $99 USD/month, but $119 with Windows Web Server.

And, I recommend you to choose Linux Debian, and pay $99 USD/month. I am used to Windows aswell, but I've been asking for help, and look what I have now, running on Linux Debian, and learning everyday. (Archez)

PS: linux doesn't mean ubuntu

MM elf created that post so he can help you i have thread where i post the same as you and the people told somethings to how to start a server in linux.
I will start compiling in linux by myself Tomorrow but see my thread if you want:)
And you can contact elf if you cant run te server in linux.
http://otland.net/f16/need-guide-start-server-76901/

I was thinking that i try to do all this linux stuff myself so i learn but if i needed help id ask elf or tenhic if there avalible, but i cant seem to find a complete guide on setting it up from stage one, is there even such a guide?
If not i guess ill just contact elf or tenhic.

no there is not a guide, that is why i opened my thread, i will do all step by step asking there what i need to do, and if someday im bored and i have time i will create one guide using the informacion i got in there :)

Back