• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deeplings stages

Join My Joint

Reaction score
hey today went to investigate deeplings, didnt know much about it, i readed a lot in tibia wikia but idk how to know stages, when change, and how they affect. (i think they block some hunt places deppending stage)

If any1 can tell me :)

hey.
stage 1 is happening when there is a wall on the very beginning. to conclude stage 1 u must get 540 points (440 for using soul nets on deepling spawns + 100 for killing 100 deepling guards) - deepling spawns are placed here (go down first stairs, north ones, then go full east):
jZGd1dK.png

--
if you can pass through that wall on the very beginning of deepling spawn you are on stage 2, so you have to build the stairs
like this:
sQLhuy9.png

--
to build the stairs are needed 220 points, so 22 players have to use 10 crates at least, only players who have used crates will obtain access to bosses.
after server save the stairs will be built and u will get access to bosses :)

hope it helps

btw to get crates u gotta go full east from the stairs on stage 2 to mine them xd, simply use pick on corals. its a bit boring tho :p

Back