• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Delete Forgotten Legend Hosted Fourm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMBear

chaos revived Owner
Reaction score
I think that Forgotten Legend hosted forum should be deleted because the server has been offline for about 3 months now and, only posts ever in there are people flamming about opening it again, I think that its a waste of space on forum and shit be deleted.

Kind regards,
Bear

Thanks for the respect I gained from all of you specially nikolas because i didnt pay him some money or else he will get............

well actually, I guess everyone is against me even if im right in anything thanks again, and thanks zisly for just mentioning im not trying to threaten them, you can delete me from otland if you want if the rules say so or if you want to add a new rule like that, close the thread, and do whatever u want.

Thanks for the respect I gained from all of you specially nikolas because i didnt pay him some money or else he will get............

well actually, I guess everyone is against me even if im right in anything thanks again, and thanks zisly for just mentioning im not trying to threaten them, you can delete me from otland if you want if the rules say so or if you want to add a new rule like that, close the thread, and do whatever u want.

http://otland.net/f124/hosted-project-boards-4097/

Rules are rules my friend. Talaturen specifies in that thread clearly that you can't have a hosted board if the server is offline.

I guess znote was right to leave otland because of this shit happening :/ no respect at all, no offense against anyone, you just are so strange people, its like husam licks the staff so they dont ban them or like "next time you will lick it 10 times" ok next time 25, now 100.. and he gets unbanned or what?

What about loveinabottle did you ask her the same questions and she refused to do that? so you banned her 24/7/365? or what there is really no respect from anyone in this forum just people who you do favors for can give you some respect.. this is the best forum ive seen so far, but the community is the worst community i have ever seen in my entire life

Your like 12 your life is still short 0.o and plus no one showing u dis respect there just saying rules are rules;/

I guess znote was right to leave otland because of this shit happening :/ no respect at all, no offense against anyone, you just are so strange people, its like husam licks the staff so they dont ban them or like "next time you will lick it 10 times" ok next time 25, now 100.. and he gets unbanned or what?

What about loveinabottle did you ask her the same questions and she refused to do that? so you banned her 24/7/365? or what there is really no respect from anyone in this forum just people who you do favors for can give you some respect.. this is the best forum ive seen so far, but the community is the worst community i have ever seen in my entire life

+1 ng forum community is better than this

If we didn't ban loveinabottle I guess you would start complaining that he's not banned yet and he is a spammer.

Desclaimer: "you" is in plural.

+1 ng forum community is better than this

Then you should both go to ng forum and leave otland?

If we didn't ban loveinabottle I guess you would start complaining that he's not banned yet and he is a spammer.

Desclaimer: "you" is in plural.

Then you should both go to ng forum and leave otland?

What about husam? you just spoke about loveinabottle?

-I didnt say i want to go to NG forum so dont say "both"

retarded community

closed spamthread. only admins can create/delete hosted boards, if they think it should be deleted it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back