• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Delete Forgotten Legend Hosted Fourm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMBear

chaos revived Owner
Reaction score
I think that Forgotten Legend hosted forum should be deleted because the server has been offline for about 3 months now and, only posts ever in there are people flamming about opening it again, I think that its a waste of space on forum and shit be deleted.

Kind regards,
Bear

I dont think it will be deleted, BECAUSE it will be opened again soon.

-Also as far as I know boards WONT get deleted UNLESS requested by the owner.

Regards,
sir shutter

There is no rules that says the board will be closed if server isnt online

PLUS also as long as im donating to otland my board will stay ATLEAST, i keep donating, and ALSO if they delete it they will get again bothered to get it added again soon, and its not anyone problem its online or not as long as its an active forum ;) plus also otland says HOSTED PROJECT BOARDS WILL NOT GET DELETED EVEN IF I LOSE MY DONATION ON OTLAND, and also I never losed it

regards,
sir shutter

edit : By the way the thread maker is an enemy to me thats why he want it closed So his server can get lots of player probably or destroy me, his server which is actually my server!

PLUS also as long as im donating to otland my board will stay ATLEAST, i keep donating, and ALSO if they delete it they will get again bothered to get it added again soon, and its not anyone problem its online or not as long as its an active forum ;) plus also otland says HOSTED PROJECT BOARDS WILL NOT GET DELETED EVEN IF I LOSE MY DONATION ON OTLAND, and also I never losed it

regards,
sir shutter

edit : By the way the thread maker is an enemy to me thats why he want it closed So his server can get lots of player probably or destroy me, his server which is actually my server!

Razonia was deleted becasue the server wasent online and many other boards

regards,
sir shutter

They wont delete it, they'll archive it.

Did the owner of that razoria tell the admins "Dont delete or archive my board?" he never said so they actually deleted it..

How do you know that they didn't archive it? as a normal member you can't see it.

Did the owner of that razoria tell the admins "Dont delete or archive my board?" he never said so they actually deleted it..

One day i lost like 500 posts, i asked talaturen how? he said it could be becasue i was deleting those server boards that was inactive or not online for a long time(inactive)

and i remember razonia board was the one i was posting on, (forum game)

I dont think it will be deleted, BECAUSE it will be opened again soon.

-Also as far as I know boards WONT get deleted UNLESS requested by the owner.

Regards,
sir shutter

Requirement for hosted servers:
Your server has to be online, we don't want to host boards where only teasers are placed, such things can be posted in mapping/screenshots board.
Since your server is not online or whatever, the board should be deleted and then you can request a re-opening in the future.

if they delete it they will get again bothered to get it added again soon

Should we consider that a threat?

if they delete it they will get again bothered to get it added again soon

Should we consider that a threat?

How the hell do you get that as a threat?
He means that it will be unnecessary deleting it now as they'll have to add it soon when the server goes online..

@up
LOL 0wned. +1

Yes, please delete it. Signed.

How the hell do you get that as a threat?
He means that it will be unnecessary deleting it now as they'll have to add it soon when the server goes online..

"bother" has a negative meaning, nobody wants to get bothered...

I didn't want this to be a flame thread :) Just open eyes to Mods that this forum is taking up way to much space and it's pointless to have since the server been off for about 3 months and he just keeps saying he going to open it again in about 2 months 2 months ago haha, and he now working on a different server so there no point in having it take up space if there just going to have threads compaining about it not being open.

Kind regards,
Bear

I didn't want this to be a flame thread :) Just open eyes to Mods that this forum is taking up way to much space and it's pointless to have since the server been off for about 3 months and he just keeps saying he going to open it again in about 2 months 2 months ago haha, and he now working on a different server so there no point in having it take up space if there just going to have threads compaining about it not being open.

Kind regards,
Bear

+1

Rules are Rules =S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back