• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

delete thread

you have too many OP monster from yalahar..

GL with this serv
don't just assume everything is OP by looking at some pixels :)
The loot of all "custom-added" monsters have been changed to act accordingly to all other monsters which is using same loot chances as 8.0 tibia.
That means that hellspawns for example, only gives half the loot they'd do in normal tibia.

I'm RealSoft, Aka the guy who's the founder and creator of MasterCores.com 2011-2012.

Staff info (MasterCores ofc):
Me (Admin Erik), single person creating and maintaining MasterCores + it's website.
Znote (Admon Znote), Linux administrator, is was his job back then to take care of the contant flooding/DDosing we had.
And another guy I prefer not mentioning, he got Gm position, turns out he was a huge asslicker and jerk once MasterCores ended.

Memory-Lane:
jygpZcT.png

This screenshot is showing Masterores.com , Mach 3, 08:00~ (2012)..
Sadly I don't have any screens of the evening, when the game peaked 700+ players every day :)

For those who didn't know, I didn't like using my first name back in the days, so I used my middle name.. Erik ^^
Since a few years back, I've used my first name for pretty much everything, Marcus :)
I know all that and I also know that it used to get DDOS'ed a lot until you stopped releasing many versions of it.
I was a very loyal player but you never listened to your players. The GM you're talking about is Amoaz and he was pretty much nicer than you and more responsive to players than you.
I'm just wondering why have you released wrong files (infected with a virus) that you claim to be mastercores's real files?
Your server was one of the best servers I've ever played, but sadly it was in the wrong hands. Just like Ryan's servers.
Both of you are corrupted owners.
As for me I won't be playing your servers anymore, unless you prove me wrong. Also you shouldn't mess with other client versions than 7.4.
You won't get as much population on this server as on your 7.4 servers.
A 7.4 server that has the same rates as Nazeria hosted by you would be legit but still you'll shut it down and claim that CipSoft is going to sue you.

I know all that and I also know that it used to get DDOS'ed a lot until you stopped releasing many versions of it.
I was a very loyal player but you never listened to your players. The GM you're talking about is Amoaz and he's was pretty much nicer than you and more responsive to players than you.
I'm just wondering why have you released wrong files (infected with a virus) that you claim to be mastercores's real files?
Your server was one of the best servers I've ever played, but sadly it's in the wrong hands. Just like Ryan's servers.
Both of you are corrupted owners.
As for me I won't be playing your servers anymore, unless you prove me wrong. Also you shouldn't mess with other client versions than 7.4.
You won't get as much population on this server as on your 7.4 servers.
A 7.4 server that has the same rates as Nazeria hosted by you would be legit but still you'll shut it down and claim that CipSoft is going to sue you.

Amoaz is not a nice guy, I never was corrupted, whatever you think you know, is stories created by haters of mine, including Amoaz.
You shouldn't listen to Amoaz what happened, if you need to ask, ask Znote instead.. Amoaz is the one saying I spread viruses, he tried to wreck my reputation..

Only a full blood retard, would believe I was closing down MasterCores because I wanted money..
Who the fuck is stupid enough to end a 800+ players server because money?.. if anything, I'd win more money to continue to run it.
Beside, Amoaz was corrupted, I had to yell at him at several points, removing commands from him, because he constantly layed side in the wars of MasterCores..

End of March, 2012 I received a mail from No-Ip.org, the ones who I ordered the domain mastercores.com from, giving me heads up.. someone has mailed them from an address similar to [email protected] ordering No-Ip.org to shut down my domain in the wait for trials against me, that they were making a law-suit against me.
Sadly, I wasn't very experienced with laws and many other internet shits back then..
I got scared, I saw the end of my world and in minutes, every trace of me was gone, I shut down MasterCores, I rebooted the dedicated server so the evidence wouldn't exist anymore, and I just disappear, in hope nothing would happen.
And as I disappear, hates of mine, trolls and flamers, including Amoaz, had a free chance making up stories what happened, so they really trash-bashed me.
By the time I looked back, it was too late to stop the rumors.
However there's a few dedicated players of mine, who plays my servers, that know the true story.. that I didn't end MasterCores by what I wanted, they know.. I would have monopoly in the oldschool market today if it wasn't for that stupid mail from @cipsoft.com.

I did some research, and I found out that the mail, was spoofed, it didn't come from CipSoft at all.
So guess.. was I mad, that I've given up the cape of monopoly with the most successful 7.4 server that was out in the world?

I say, don't trust stories given by people barely known.. and take stories with salt from known people, such as Amoaz.

And really, viruses.. that's such bullcrap.. have you ever seen any REAL evidence I've ever tried to infect anyone with viruses?
I was moderator in OTFans for god sake, I've shared shitloads of my stuffs with the OT-Community, and I've never shared anything with viruses in them.
I wouldn't do, I've never been an asshole.

You may hear a lot of the haters of mine, I'm corrupted, I send viruses, I DDos and much more..
But really... You have never seen any evidence of ANY of that because there is none, I've never done any of these things to anyone.

If you want facts, I suggest you fetch from from the source, not listen to the town-drunks of internet...
If you want validation of this post, ask if Znote can valid it... he was there when it all happened.

Edit:
Sorry, it was the begining of March, not end of it..
Date: March 6, 2012
source of the mail:
> Subject: Takedown notice c01.no-ip.org, c03.no-ip.org
> Date: March 6, 2012 9:49:06 AM PST
> To: [email protected]
>=20
> We, Cipsoft GmbH, are the owner of the trademark "Tibia". Widespread
> use of the Tibia trade mark has been made in the field of exploitation
> of massively multiplayer online roleplaying games, to the extent that
> this trademark has acquired an extensive reputation and goodwill.
>=20
> The Tibia trademark is, accordingly, also a well-known mark for all
> relevant purposes of trademark law.
>=20
> It has come to our attention that our trademark is being used
> marketing a competitive massively multiplayer online roleplaying game
> utilizing the domain name "mastercores.com", hosted on IP addresses:
>=20
> 46.165.201.2 (port 80, 7171, 7172)
>=20
> Despite previous cease and desist notices, our copyright and trademark
> remain infringed upon. The offender utilizes anonymous DNS hosters and
> WHOIS privacy services to masquarade his true identity.=20
>=20
> This trademark is confusingly and/or deceptively similar to our Tibia
> trademark and also constitutes a reproduction or imitation thereof.
> (United Kingdom Trade Marks Act 1994). In the circumstances, your use
> of the Tibia trademark will constitute an infringement of our civil
> and common law rights.
>=20
> In addition to the trademark violation, said internet website is
> flagrantly violating international copyright laws by distributing
> content ("MMORPG maps") upon which the intellectual property is ours.
>=20
> In the circumstances, we demand that you immediately:
>=20
> 1. Immediately suspend the account(s) associated with the hostnames
> 'c01.no-ip.org' and 'c03.no-ip.org'.
>=20
> 2. Keep on record any and all information in your custody or =
control
> pertaining the identity of the account holder utilizing said
> hostnames, including but not limited to his full name, payment
> records and logfiles.
>=20
> This is written without prejudice to our rights, all of which are
> hereby expressly reserved.
>=20
> Yours faithfully,
>=20
> Stephan V=F6gler
> Cipsoft GmbH

After that mail, and knowledge that I was scared, and the sadness that I just lost my server that I loved with my full heart, and that I felt sad that I've dissapointed so many players, released the files:
https://otland.net/threads/mastercores-com-7-40-complete-release.158489/
Which Scarlet Ayleid approved to be safe..

Last edited:
Will there be built-in proxy as it was on darkot, which will make people from Europe able to play without freezes?

Will there be built-in proxy as it was on darkot, which will make people from Europe able to play without freezes?
Yes, there already is :)

Proxies look like this:
_Uz1qM-.png

EU1-Proxy = Netherlands
EU2-Proxy = France

And if you try to login with a normal char, you'll face the most correct countdown for the launch:
kw_3-Q7.png

Amoaz is not a nice guy, I never was corrupted, whatever you think you know, is stories created by haters of mine, including Amoaz.
You shouldn't listen to Amoaz what happened, if you need to ask, ask Znote instead.. Amoaz is the one saying I spread viruses, he tried to wreck my reputation..

Only a full blood retard, would believe I was closing down MasterCores because I wanted money..
Who the fuck is stupid enough to end a 800+ players server because money?.. if anything, I'd win more money to continue to run it.
Beside, Amoaz was corrupted, I had to yell at him at several points, removing commands from him, because he constantly layed side in the wars of MasterCores..

End of March, 2012 I received a mail from No-Ip.org, the ones who I ordered the domain mastercores.com from, giving me heads up.. someone has mailed them from an address similar to [email protected] ordering No-Ip.org to shut down my domain in the wait for trials against me, that they were making a law-suit against me.
Sadly, I wasn't very experienced with laws and many other internet shits back then..
I got scared, I saw the end of my world and in minutes, every trace of me was gone, I shut down MasterCores, I rebooted the dedicated server so the evidence wouldn't exist anymore, and I just disappear, in hope nothing would happen.
And as I disappear, hates of mine, trolls and flamers, including Amoaz, had a free chance making up stories what happened, so they really trash-bashed me.
By the time I looked back, it was too late to stop the rumors.
However there's a few dedicated players of mine, who plays my servers, that know the true story.. that I didn't end MasterCores by what I wanted, they know.. I would have monopoly in the oldschool market today if it wasn't for that stupid mail from @cipsoft.com.

I did some research, and I found out that the mail, was spoofed, it didn't come from CipSoft at all.
So guess.. was I mad, that I've given up the cape of monopoly with the most successful 7.4 server that was out in the world?

I say, don't trust stories given by people barely known.. and take stories with salt from known people, such as Amoaz.

And really, viruses.. that's such bullcrap.. have you ever seen any REAL evidence I've ever tried to infect anyone with viruses?
I was moderator in OTFans for god sake, I've shared shitloads of my stuffs with the OT-Community, and I've never shared anything with viruses in them.
I wouldn't do, I've never been an asshole.

You may hear a lot of the haters of mine, I'm corrupted, I send viruses, I DDos and much more..
But really... You have never seen any evidence of ANY of that because there is none, I've never done any of these things to anyone.

If you want facts, I suggest you fetch from from the source, not listen to the town-drunks of internet...
If you want validation of this post, ask if Znote can valid it... he was there when it all happened.

Edit:
Sorry, it was the begining of March, not end of it..
Date: March 6, 2012
source of the mail:

After that mail, and knowledge that I was scared, and the sadness that I just lost my server that I loved with my full heart, and that I felt sad that I've dissapointed so many players, released the files:
https://otland.net/threads/mastercores-com-7-40-complete-release.158489/
Which Scarlet Ayleid approved to be safe..
To be honest, I'm not here for an argument. My time wasted on your servers is too much. That's why I'm against playing your servers.
I think I might give it one last try though.
However 8.0 sucks so I don't think I'll be around for so long.
Also why haven't you revived MasterCores project with the same rates and everything?

To be honest, I'm not here for an argument. My time wasted on your servers is too much. That's why I'm against playing your servers.
I think I might give it one last try though.
However 8.0 sucks so I don't think I'll be around for so long.
Also why haven't you revived MasterCores project with the same rates and everything?

Because MasterCores was highly bugged, I wasn't so experienced back then, MasterCores was my first HIGHLY edited server (C++ edited), based on OTServ (some 8.0 branch if not misstaken)
If you played, I'm sure you remember it had some crash issues, crash that wasn't possible for me to fix because I didn't know how to properly track it.

But in spring of 2013, I checked if I could fix up and upgrade MasterCores... but I didn't see any reason to do so, too much errors, badly written codes and so on..
I tried to host the MasterCores as it was.. using domain mastercores.net (some asshole advertising site bought mastercores.com while I was inactive and wanted to sell it for 5,000 USD, because it was a very popular and visited site back in the days).
While trying to run it, I did that from a home computer, I didn't have economy to afford any dedicated servers or anything.. so I had a dedicated home computer for the hosting, which caused problems when I got hit by 1 Gbs+ DDos that killed my internet even thou I had 1 Gb/s internet.
Some people may remember that, they also might remember I took the game offline for 2 hours one night for "hardware updates" there I replaced everything in the computer for better performance.
But the Era of MasterCores was over.. it couldn't get back to what it was, because when MasterCores closed in 2012.. other servers had a chance to take over.. the reason MasterCores couldn't recover.
And I eventually started to rebuild the entire source of MasterCores, fixed the crashes, learned a lot during the progress, and the project was named DarkOT.. it started in Europe, and spread to America..
And the project is still online on http://darkot.net/ it never went down after that.. not even when there's very little players online (thou it can hit 300+ during resets)

So.. that's why MasterCores is trashed, DarkOT is the new MasterCores and it has been online for years and will stay online for years to come.
If you think a second that Thorsan might randomly close down, just look at DarkOT.. it stays on.. and on.. for ever and ever.

And yeah, I wish for everything I have, that I had same experience and skills today, back in 2012... everything would have looked quite differently then :(

Edit:
Some tiny facts of me Today:
I have around 20 dedicated servers, in France, Netherlands, Sweden, Canada and North-East USA + Central USA.
I used to have one in LA as well, but it was too much trouble with it, offline half the time, so I ended that one as it didn't live up to 24/7 online standards.
Knowing that, I have more than enough to keep even dead servers in the air for years to come :)

I can't believe I just read all of that. My eyes hurt, and I'm beyond confused can we just stick to Thorsan lmao

That's what the thread is about, but as time goes, some old rumors may fall forth and I need to protect myself from them :)
But I believe I wont have to post more about the past from now on, I think everything is covered in my last 2 posts :D

That's what the thread is about, but as time goes, some old rumors may fall forth and I need to protect myself from them :)
But I believe I wont have to post more about the past from now on, I think everything is covered in my last 2 posts :D
I'm not spreading rumors.
Thank you for clearing up the situation to me and I apologize for being off-topic.
Good luck with your server.

Lets do this! I think you will be able to get the respect you deserver with this server, just dont forget the community! always be there or hire GMs to be there... regards

Lets do this! I think you will be able to get the respect you deserver with this server, just dont forget the community! always be there or hire GMs to be there... regards
I'm working from home, as full time programmer and scripter.
So I'm always around, I always has eyes on my projects, even if you don't see me, or hear me, you can bet I'm around.. (the good thing with multiple screens and computers as work-station)
And for the sake of me being invisible for the most of the time, I've started to look for a huge group of tutors.. tutors which will be able to see me most of the time, that can seek me of stuffs that they then can share with the community.

And for Thorsan, it's a brand new server and I have structures of how I should handle this server.
And I'm going to be equally or even worse against cheaters than I was on MasterCores (if you remember, I deleted nearly 100 accounts daily on MasterCores, most cheaters didn't live through the first day of attempt cheating).
That means you wont see me much.. but you'll feel my present.
But if you REALLY need me, for something that event tutors can't help you with.. you'll find me.. or I'll find you.. shortly :) (I check game chat and show up to people that looks to have real issues without they need to ask for me)

Marcus if your really gonna crack down on the cheaters don't give them 14 days just instantly delete them.
Getting a ban wont stop you from cheating

Marcus if your really gonna crack down on the cheaters don't give them 14 days just instantly delete them.
Getting a ban wont stop you from cheating
Trust me, it's instant deletion for anyone attempting to cheat.
They agreed to it, when they register the account:
Nw3wd6U.png

Hey! The thread says June 1st... PLEASE FIX IT =D
Holy crap thank you! xD

Back