• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

delete thread

fReAyR1.jpg
What?

could you look at skills and magic level rates, magic level is far superior to skills and shouldn't be easier to obtain im guessing you will have high mana regen and everyone will just play sorc and spam UE it will kill the server before it even has a chance.

theres nothing worse then trying to hunt on a new server as a RP or EK and some random MS just walks into the spawn and UEs you

could you look at skills and magic level rates, magic level is far superior to skills and shouldn't be easier to obtain im guessing you will have high mana regen and everyone will just play sorc and spam UE it will kill the server before it even has a chance.

theres nothing worse then trying to hunt on a new server as a RP or EK and some random MS just walks into the spawn and UEs you

I also think you should adjust the skills x ml ...

20x magic level is regen * rate.
so it's not like you get 10 mana/2 seconds and have 20x magic rate on top of that :D
it's actually 5* regen and 4x rate on magic :)

I've tested the rates, I started with 25x but that was little too much, but 20x seemed to stick fine with the rates :)

don't just assume everything is OP by looking at some pixels :)
The loot of all "custom-added" monsters have been changed to act accordingly to all other monsters which is using same loot chances as 8.0 tibia.
That means that hellspawns for example, only gives half the loot they'd do in normal tibia.

If you say so, then I'd like to see inq quest in this version. Because in my oppinion that's the only thing I personally miss in 8.0 version. Other than that 8.0 is perfectly as it is.

website it says 11 hours left
time-zone issue :(
If you want correct time left, attempt to login to the game, it will not allow you to login but leave you a message with correct time left for launch :)

Like this one I posted few days ago:
kw_3-Q7.png

=/ wont make it to opening but will be later on 5 pm on friday is way better than 11 am on a friday ... server is in america so i should have amerian time :((((((

=/ wont make it to opening but will be later on 5 pm on friday is way better than 11 am on a friday ... server is in america so i should have amerian time :((((((
yeah, but that would mean opening in middle of night for me, also a big part of the players will be Europeans, Swedish, Polish, Germans, and more.. they wont be able to do much if the game opens about when they need to go bed :)
Evening for EU players, Mid-day for American, should be fair enough, even for those who can't join mid-day, will still have a decent time to exp while most european is offline again :)

And since I will literally be bashing botters, there wont be any auto-players online to go for crazy levels during nights :)

kk :) i feel better now Infernuz In game add me
I made small edits with the countdown, does it still says 11 hours for you? (website one ofc)
(it should say 4 hours and 13 mins~)

And since I will literally be bashing botters, there wont be any auto-players online to go for crazy levels during nights :)
From the amount of accs created there wont be any players at all. Where are the brazillians that always cry "OPEN USA SERVER WE HAVE BIGGER COMMUNITY THAN EUROPE" ?

From the amount of accs created there wont be any players at all. Where are the brazillians that always cry "OPEN USA SERVER WE HAVE BIGGER COMMUNITY THAN EUROPE" ?
amount of acc/chars created doesn't reflect how many there will actually be.
You do know that many servers spoof their numbers? creating thousands of fake characters just to look good.

From all my servers, I've noticed a pathern.. only 10% of accounts used the first hour of the launch, is created an hour before launch or earlier.
While 90% are created 1 hour before or later.

And from second day after a launch, more than 80% of the accounts/chars used, are created from 5 minutes before the launch and after :)

You can actually do a fast research on new "hyped" ots.. 1 day before launch, write down as many char names you can from highscores.. look them up 1 week after launch.. to 90% most of them will still say "never logged in" or they'll be max 5 levels above the creation levels :)

Edit:
Same goes with website visitors..
it start to peak high 1 hour before launch, and will peak at maximum about 3 hours after launch.

Agree, now 2 hours before starting and the amount of characters already doubled!
GOGOGO lets make this sv a nice stable 8.0 with a lot of wars, rpg, fun and make it last for at least some months of glory and fun!

Back