• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action deleted thread

as read my message?
I hope this update
regards
looks very good but still missing some mission.

I'll update some things as soon as I'm done with my current project.

the bosses is multiplying if 2 players attack the same boss in the next form will summon 2 monsters, if 51 characters attack the boss in the next form will summon 51 bosses :( some1 can fix that? And another bug, when i m killing the lizard noble and the lizard magistratus the mission dont count x killed monsters, dont working for me, i m using 0.3.6 crying dansom.

when using this function

addEvent(doTransformItem, 15 * 1000, itemEx.uid, itemEx.itemid - 1)

the console show:

[Error - Action Interface]

In a time event called from

data/actions/scripts/wrathoftheemperor.lua:eek:nUse

Description:

(luaDoRemoveItem) Item not found

the same with the function:

addEvent(doRemoveCreature, 15 * 1000, BOSSES[itemEx.actionid])

(luaDoRemoveCreature) Creature not found

Last edited:
Does the Crate mission exist? Because when Im supposed to hand in 3 nails and 1 wood and say yes, The only line in the script is to say no.

have a bug in the script you need to say mission yes yes use the yes yes 2 times and will work

Alright :) I am currently changing the positions to real map cordinates and I can't really find AID 135 or Im blind lmao.

Edit: Could anyone take a look at Zlak? I can't start 1st mission when supposed to kill 4 lizard magistratus.

When I say mission he respond like this.
Ziz will dizrupt ze order in ze zity zignificantly zinze zo much dependz on bureaucracy and ze chain of command. Only chaoz and dizorganization will enable me to help you with ze next ztep in ze plan.

Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)
local talkState = {}
function onCreatureAppear(cid)
	npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)
end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)
	npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)
end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)
	npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)
end
function onThink()
	npcHandler:onThink()
end
function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
	if(not(npcHandler:isFocused(cid))) then
		return false
	end
	local talkUser = NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR == CONVERSATION_DEFAULT and 0 or cid
	if(msgcontains(msg, "mission") and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_GATE) == 1) then
		if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK) < 1) then
			npcHandler:say("Ze rumour mill iz quite fazt. Ezpecially when zomeone unuzual az you enterz ze zity. Zoon zey will learn zat you have no reazon to be here and our raze will be buzted. ...", cid)
			npcHandler:say("Zo we have to ztrike fazt and quickly. You will have to eliminate zome high ranking key officialz. I zink killing four of zem should be enough. ...", cid, true)
			npcHandler:say("Ziz will dizrupt ze order in ze zity zignificantly zinze zo much dependz on bureaucracy and ze chain of command. Only chaoz and dizorganization will enable me to help you with ze next ztep in ze plan.", cid, true)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK, 1)
		elseif(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK) == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_MAGISTRATUS) == 4) then
			npcHandler:say("Chaoz and panic are already zpreading. Your barbaric brutality iz frightening effectively. I could acquire a key zat we need to get you into ze palaze itzelf. But zere are ztill too many guardz and elite zquadz even for you to fight. ...", cid)
			npcHandler:say("I need you to enter ze zity and zlay at leazt zix noblez. Ze otherz will feel zreatened and call guardz to zemzelvez, and ze dragon kingz will accuze each ozer to be rezponzible for zlaying zeir pet noblez. ...", cid, true)
			npcHandler:say("Zat should enable uz to give you at leazt a chanze to attack ze palaze.", cid, true)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK, 2)
		elseif(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK) == 2 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_NOBLE) == 6) then
			npcHandler:say("Word of your deedz iz already zpreading like a wildfire. Zalamon'z plan to unleash zome murderouz beaztz in ze zity workz almozt too well. You are already becoming zome kind of legend with which motherz frighten zeir unruly hatchlingz. ...", cid)
			npcHandler:say("Your next {mizzion} will be a ztrike into ze heart of ze empire.", cid, true)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK, 3)
		elseif(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK) == 3) then
			npcHandler:say("Your eagernezz for killing and bloodshed iz frightening, but your next mizzion will zuit your tazte. Wiz ze zity in chaoz and defenzez diverted, ze ztage iz zet for our final ztrike. ...", cid)
			npcHandler:say("A large number of rebelz have arrived undercover in ze zity. Zey will attack ze palaze and zome loyal palaze guardz will let zem in. ...", cid, true)
			npcHandler:say("Meanwhile, you will take ze old ezcape tunnel zat leadz from ze abandoned bazement in ze norz of ze miniztry to a lift zat endz zomewhere in ze palaze. ...", cid, true)
			npcHandler:say("When everyzing workz according to ze plan, you will meet Zalamon zomewhere in the underground part of ze palaze.", cid, true)
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid, STORAGE_ZLAK, 4)
		end
	end
	return true
end
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Last edited:
DanneXD you need to talk with the lizard gate guardian first he will give the storage that you need, after you talk with zlak, i have the quest 100% tracked running, i fixed XXX bugs i have a last one but teckman's is not willing to help or fix at the moment.

DanneXD you need to talk with the lizard gate guardian first he will give the storage that you need, after you talk with zlak, i have the quest 100% tracked running, i fixed XXX bugs i have a last one but teckman's is not willing to help or fix at the moment.

I will try with a different character all missions again :p I've forgot to change Gate Guardians position when saying pass to the real coordinates because x=500 y=400 z=7 doesn't exist, Could it be that which went wrong?

no, the gate guardian will give you a storage, you can check the storage using your database, when you talked with him the npc gave you the storage with or without teleport you, check if the player that is trying to start the talk with zlak have the storage 13 its a gate storage, STORAGE_GATE = 13, but zlak missions have bugs, its not counting monsters and its not easy to fix.

To all that ask for an update. I won't update this quest anymore (not atm atleast), beacuse I'm working on my own project.

please items.xml i neeed !!! on the carpet of items, items.otb need items.xml
my items xml its bugged !!! royal draken mail = trashed draken boots U.u

Back