• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction deleted thread

Hey, someone can help me ?
Code:
5059 game.cpp prototype for `bool Game::playerLeaveParty(uint32_t)' does not match any in class `Game'
TFS 0.4

Hey mate! Another amazing job. Just three things.

creatureevent.h

after:

Code:
CREATURE_EVENT_PREPAREDEATH,
add:

Code:

1. For those who are going to compile with this code, don't forget to add , after CREATURE_EVENT_PREPAREDEATH.
  2. Otherwise, be careful when you copy/paste the globalevent code from the first post because "[ i ]" is used by the forum to italic fonts and by the script several times, and you will miss some of them if you just copy it. You have to add them to make the script works.

And you forgot to put this on the main post:

In luascript.h
After:

Code:
 static int32_t luaDoPlayerJoinParty(lua_State* L);

Add:

Code:
static int32_t luaDoPlayerInviteToParty(lua_State* L);

Teckman rocks.

Last edited:
With use of modal windows you could even make it so you can select which dungeon you want to queue for and much more, would love to see someone try to update this!

With use of modal windows you could even make it so you can select which dungeon you want to queue for and much more, would love to see someone try to update this!
Dungeon finder was made for 0.3.6pl1 and ModalWindows came in 9.7. There isn't any server 0.3.6pl1 with ModalWindows, so there's no reason to make a ModalWindows based Dungeon Finder for 0.3.6. Otherwise a 1.X Dungeon Finder could use this idea^^

Btw, you can add ModalWindows to your 0.3.6pl1 server this way: https://otland.net/threads/tfs-0-3-...teleport-great-for-rpg-servers-remake.236047/
Then add the Dungeon Server system to your server and start modifying it until you just changed it all to a ModalWindows based system. That's the way I'm doing it for mine ;=).

Greets!

@Memerto - I was adding onto the post "gogo make this for tfs 1.2" simply stating we could upgrade and modify the script. But yeah, definitely a good way of doing it if thats what youre doing.

Back