• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction deleted thread

Looks like a very nice script, but can you explain a little better where to put certain scripts? I'm using TFS 0.3.6 but I dont have files called game.cpp, luascript.cpp, creatureevent.h, and what lib do you mean? Please explain and i'll gladly rep you for this great script! ^^

How about if one team is already doing this dungeon and another team want to join the same dung? They will be teleported there, too?

Looks like a very nice script, but can you explain a little better where to put certain scripts? I'm using TFS 0.3.6 but I dont have files called game.cpp, luascript.cpp, creatureevent.h, and what lib do you mean? Please explain and i'll gladly rep you for this great script! ^^

game.cpp, luascript.cpp, creatureevent.h are source files written in c++ not in lua.

How about if one team is already doing this dungeon and another team want to join the same dung? They will be teleported there, too?

Working on it. :p

so i'm trying to make this code usable for the otserv, but there are some functions i can't find in the 0.3.6 tfs. query:getid, isinparty, query:getdataint. perhaps you could help out some with the functions you are using to query from php to the server

the onleaveparty creatureevent doesnt seem to be working at all, using 0.3.6, i dont know what i could be doing wrong :|

really nice script! Im wondering if you can make it so you can say like /queue join "Test Dungeon" so you can setup to only search for that dungeon, like in wow :)
and btw where should I put the config file? just into lib/creaturescripts?

You should make it that for certain areas like bosses or like higher leveled monsters you must either go solo, or you must already be in a party. Limited amount of players though, thus you either hunt in that dungeon by yourself or you and your team hunt in the dungeon together, but you can't have like 30 people go to the demon dungeon. And you should make it so that you have to unlock certain dungeons like you can go to a few dungeons to start. Orc, Mino, Cyclops, Undead. Where on different levels there will be different types of monsters thus you can go to orc dungeon go low enough and fight beserkers + leaders etc. And you should add a timer to it so you can't go into a dungeon and hold it for hours on end. Like you pay 5k per hour or something like that. Didn't go through the whole thread just main post, scanned through it to see the jist of it. Not sure what else was there but I love it.

Rep++

teckman - u forgot
Code:
static int32_t luaDoPlayerInviteToParty(lua_State* L);
in luascript.h.
good job, rep++

Hiho,
Another code from me. It basically adds you into the queue, and if a group of 5 other ppl who also added themself to the queue are found you and your team are teleported to the dungeon, and all added into one party. Limit of lvl difference is 50.

teckman - u forgot
Code:
static int32_t luaDoPlayerInviteToParty(lua_State* L);
in luascript.h.
good job, rep++

Rep++, thanks guys

@edit//

Compiled TFS v5 [8.6] No Errors : http://speedy*****malware.localhost/mdaPk/TheForgottenServer.exe Enjoy :D Rep++

https://www.virustotal.com/file/17c...53fdde92b513bba8da40d343/analysis/1340613605/

@edit

Is that ok?

creaturescripts
PHP:
	<event type="logout" name="PlayerLogout" event="script" value="dungeon.lua"/>
	<event type="leaveparty" name="PlayerLeavePT" event="script" value="dungeononleave.lua"/>

globalevents
PHP:
	<globalevent name="dungeon finder" interval="60" event="script" value="dungeon.lua"/>

talkactions
PHP:
	<!-- Players -->
	<talkaction words="/queue" event="script" value="dungeon.lua"/>

Last edited:
TFS 0.4, compile error.
Code:
4962 \game.cpp prototype for 'bool Game::playerLeaveParty(uint32_t)' does not match any in class 'Game'

Rep++?
Btw, where should i add the lib code?

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
516 \game.h bool Game::playerLeaveParty(uint32_t, bool)

Last edited:
can you make some like that:

5players type /dungeon "test dungeon"
if player dont have req lvl (or too high lvl) cannot join to that dungeon.
I think that was better.

buhp

Last edited:
Could this work on tfs 9.54?

- - - Updated - - -

bump, please i'd really like to know

Back