• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction deleted thread

Dude your awesome, what shud i add in xml.. /report?

Edit: Something like
PHP:
<talkaction words="/reply;/report" event="script" value="botreport.lua"/>
??

Dude your awesome, what shud i add in xml.. /report?

Edit: Something like
PHP:
<talkaction words="/reply;/report" event="script" value="botreport.lua"/>
??

Done. Everything added in first post.

Last edited:
Thanks alot dude, rep++, I wish u cud help me with my item seller u look so pro and smart.. Ur talented

You should add an infraction count, like for every successful 3 bans the server will perma ban him.

you should add an infraction count, like for every successful 3 bans the server will perma ban him.

+1 :)

Btw it kicks the player but he doesnt get banned he can login back again

Last edited:
Eh, you're only using storage's. It would be better if it were affiliated with the database. Anyway, I suppose it's good. ^_^

You know you can grab last message with bot, substr it and eval the code to get the correct reply and send it to client. Should use some more advanced questions than math equations instead.

You know you can grab last message with bot, substr it and eval the code to get the correct reply and send it to client. Should use some more advanced questions than math equations instead.

Like what?

Non-mathematical ones, rather questions such as "What color is the sea?" etc etc.

To be honest, you can add all questions and answers in bot, write a script that replies and you're done.

I think it would be better if it were general knowledge questions as some people dont know maths good and would have to get a calculator while hunting. Even if they setup their bot to do it, it will take some effort and I dont think everybody would program their bot to do it also the GM could always update the questions randomly if they are good at scripting.

Eh, you're only using storage's. It would be better if it were affiliated with the database. Anyway, I suppose it's good. ^_^

Storages save to the database but they are optimized by only saving when the player saves. I see no problem in using storages (that's what they are there for)
If you want to make sure those notations stick just do a doPlayerSave(cid) right after you notate them.

I wonder whether we can do to when a player was in a tile with a certain action id, the system did not work on the player.

awesome ideia, but you cold make q/a like this:

Lua:
local messages = {
	{"Whats this game name?", "tibia"},
	{"question", "answer"},
	{"question", "answer"}
}

How can i for example, a player that is attacking a monk Training, is not asked by antibot?

Back