• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction deleted thread

yeah, verry nice :D .. wow based? or, its almost on every RPG game :D

This is a really good feature, thanks for share!

Answer me a question, MOD's requires more from the server? (Like Memory, CPU..) I read this in somewhere, that is not recommended to execute scripts on Mods.. what do you think?

This is a really good feature, thanks for share!

Answer me a question, MOD's requires more from the server? (Like Memory, CPU..) I read this in somewhere, that is not recommended to execute scripts on Mods.. what do you think?

Nope, it's basically the same.

well, for example:
if you kill a monster that gives these items:
itemsToLoot = {2520 local, 2393, 2432} - That Will Be add items rolled by players

is distributed to all?,
if not the monster loot is not distributed at all true?
or these items are created?

Lua:
local itemsToLoot = {2520, 2393, 2432} -- add items that will be rolled by players

Theese items are being rolled by players if they drop from monster.

thats a nice release how much time to those mods take with u to write?

It depends, if there are no errors then it's quite quick, but when there are errors it takes some time to fix them. I had ultra problems with this script, I rewrote it 2 times. :D

I get console bugs randomly ;/

bugzl.png
[/URL]

You are great! Very very nice script, cipsoft is getting trolled with these fabulous scripts.

Back