• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted thread

Something shit happened with one of ss's. :/

next ss's:

Mythril cave:
mythril.jpg

Trainers:
trainersq.jpg

Real inq quest (with all scripts:))
inqy.jpg

Ancient temple, some demons:
demtemple.jpg

Random dls spawn:
comedls.jpg

Enjoy.

@NEW STUFF

I've written the new system of getting damage from spells, it will give the same ammount to every creature. f.e. this image should explain everything.
assa.jpg

The newer formulas are really good. They are just perfect, almost in 98% like in rl tibia.

The next thing is creatures. My programmer gave them "real full global tibia attacks" (he invented the name ;p) and the elemental forces.

We are inviting ppl to become a tutor on our ots, here is the topic: http://otland.net/f61/i-need-tutors-my-ots-31114/#post312933. Enjoy!

Seems good :) Might check it.
Good luck, with the server!

Server will be ONLINE tomorrow at 18, when it starts ;d.

We are starting today at 18. Dont forget to log in. :))
The last teaser of ots, but it will be 1 ss. :< So here it is:
destoraasdpoaspdo.jpg

AND REMEMBER TO LOGIN AT 18. LAEORA.NO-IP.ORG AT 18 :)))

Regards,
Teckman.

Lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag

jajaja nice :D i will play it :) i dont have anymore to do... it will be funny :)
i hope see everybody for a team pk xD no no it was a joke i want to make friends in the server and be high lvl xD ...

Aaaaaaaanddddddddddddd... the 1 day's project is offline already.

Back