• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

deleted

Added chat:
l3uo.png

Isn't that project similar to Shinobi Online created by Brasilians ?
Which sprites will you use ? Isometric (tibian ones) or flat sprites which most anime servers use ?

Isn't that project similar to Shinobi Online created by Brasilians ?
Which sprites will you use ? Isometric (tibian ones) or flat sprites which most anime servers use ?
I didnt even know other naruto projects existed. Sprites depends on spriters, who I have none.

You know, if you want to have sprite progress, you should use sprites from naruto project called Shinobi Online which was created by brasilians. This project is dead for now and i think they won't resume work on this project.
I have .spr file of their sprites, there is barely everything, sprites of 7-8 characters from Naruto, sprites of buildings, of the nature, weapons, armors itd itd.
If you want this, just pm me.

i don't like that you use hotkeys as f1-f12. it just suck use f1 and etc.

Here's an idea or tip: what about defining base combat damages (COMBAT_EARTHDAMAGE, ...) and allow them to be mixed without need of creating another one?

- Example: You want something like: combat_magmadamage, but you dont have it defined/created.
All you need to do is (combat_earthdamage+combat_firedamage) and the OT itself will calculate dmg reductions and all those things...
I think it would be really usefull in ur Naruto MMO game.
Code:
doTargetCombatHealth(cid,target, COMBAT_EARTHDAMAGE+COMBAT_FIREDAMAGE, -dmgMin, -dmgMax, eff)

Here's an idea or tip: what about defining base combat damages (COMBAT_EARTHDAMAGE, ...) and allow them to be mixed without need of creating another one?

- Example: You want something like: combat_magmadamage, but you dont have it defined/created.
All you need to do is (combat_earthdamage+combat_firedamage) and the OT itself will calculate dmg reductions and all those things...
I think it would be really usefull in ur Naruto MMO game.
Code:
doTargetCombatHealth(cid,target, COMBAT_EARTHDAMAGE+COMBAT_FIREDAMAGE, -dmgMin, -dmgMax, eff)

This project is not an OTS. It's basically a new game written in c# from scratch. Althought I'm planning to implement lua as a coding language.

Wait patiently, it's not that whole new game from scratch could be done in less than 2 months. If he'll be able to post something i'm sure he will post it sooner or later.

Back