• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deleted

I was botting, But i said also that you would do some kind of !comment so you could see how many warnings u have. How the hell can i know how many warnings i have. This is the second time i have ever botted in my life. the first one was 2 months ago.

(That was not acctually true but that is the way they should thread everybody on a new char, cuz who you are in real life should not matter, only the char u play on.)

That's understandable Feloth Ty. I have another question, is the staff going to implement something that eventually your warnings go away after a certain amount of time? I'm sure a lot of people would like to know and would love if it was put in. Thanks for the help.

That's understandable Feloth Ty. I have another question, is the staff going to implement something that eventually your warnings go away after a certain amount of time? I'm sure a lot of people would like to know and would love if it was put in. Thanks for the help.

They have said that they would do that. I thought they had.

Back