• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Deleted

You still said that u would fix the warnings...
And u havn't.

that shouldn't matter if the final warning period is less than 2 months,

that shouldn't matter if the final warning period is less than 2 months,

It should matter due to the fact that a banishment is a punishment made for players to stop cheating. The reason why we do not delete you right away is because we think everyone deserve a second chance.

And this is most likely your 3th if not 4th.

It should matter due to the fact that a banishment is a punishment made for players to stop cheating. The reason why we do not delete you right away is because we think everyone deserve a second chance.

And this is most likely your 3th if not 4th.

Sry I didn't know that my char would be treated diffrently because of who i am.

i think you should write it on rules: it is not only your char that gets warning, you will also recive personal warning.
Please dont break any rules or make another user on the forum.

Sry I didn't know that my char would be treated diffrently because of who i am.

i think you should write it on rules: it is not only your char that gets warning, you will also recive personal warning.
Please dont break any rules or make another user on the forum.

The rules already contain:
We, the gamemasters of SoftCores, reserve the rights to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you could prevent that from happening by obeying our rules.

We do not threat you differently because of who you are. You could be a japaneze 12year old for all I care. But knowing that Nerd has been banned before for the exact same reason we will not look into this.

You are however able to retrive your character from deletion, but then you need to pay some points for it.

Back