• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia Classic PRE 7.0

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
So back in the day. There used to be Demons (Daemons) in Mintwallin. Does anyone have any more information about this place? There are a few screenshots but nothing that shows what it actually looks like, specifically in the quest area (look at the last screenshot).

63 demonrodeo.jpg1383590331435.jpgdemonsinhell.jpglvlupondemon.jpgdemonmintwallen.jpg
Post automatically merged:

What I'm trying to do is recreate this place to the best of my ability. This is what I've got right now but I need more information on the bottom part.
1648820728188.png1648820742094.png

interesting how the map evolved
Rbnx9pV.png

there is also a note "restoration plan" on a table on the lower floor
the restoration will never happen because
  • the minotaur king was seriously wounded in a fight with a dragon and is now coughing blood, very likely to die soon
  • there was a split in mino community and the city is insanely weak now
  • the power giving milk supply was cut (the minos that were fighting the demons were probably on milk)
  • humans occasionally enter their city and slaughter their kind because some dwarf told them to do so

Last edited:

I've spoken to some people who actually played during that era, and heres an exact (95%) copy of what it actually looks like.

1648863833153.png
1648863843918.png
Post automatically merged:

Something else from the PRE 7.0 era. Fair Plains (Plains of Havoc) temple being on the ground floor.

1648863916924.png

Giant Spider in the middle of Mount Sternum.
1648863970413.png

Minotaurs in Ab'dendriel before Ab'dendriel became Ab'dendriel.
1648864011886.png

The exact location and shape can be seen in the stolen map. Cip often left details on the map and other files, that can tell us a lot about the ancient times (tibian archeology). In this case it's the refresh tiles.

Spots of fire fields:
WHsPmAd.png

Shape of the bottom floor:
xHGZELP.png

That non-refresh square in the middle was for the chest, since quests were one-time back then (unless the whole map was reset).

You can also see the shape of some removed room above, at -5, here: Tibiantis Info - 7.7 Map (https://tibiantis.info/library/map#32402,32217,12,7)
And the script file included some outdated scripts from beneath Thais, I don't remember if it was related though.

The old route from Thais to the old Mintwalin can be seen in minimap files (dated 2000-2001) that come with the old "Tibia Map Viewer". You should be able to find the download on the Internet.

That makes me wonder what else got changed like that. Please post pics if you find the 2001 map files and the viewer tool somehow

That makes me wonder what else got changed like that. Please post pics if you find the 2001 map files and the viewer tool somehow
it's here on otland

Thread 'Old Quests and Rooms? (From Cipsoft leaked files)' Old Quests and Rooms? (From Cipsoft leaked files) (https://otland.net/threads/old-quests-and-rooms-from-cipsoft-leaked-files.278245/)

humans occasionally enter their city and slaughter their kind because some dwarf told them to do
what dwarf are you referring to? 🤔
according to wiki, the city was founded and abandoned by dwarfs

Last edited:
are you trying to recreate a 6.0 server? if so me and alot of others i know would join :)

The exact location and shape can be seen in the stolen map. Cip often left details on the map and other files, that can tell us a lot about the ancient times (tibian archeology). In this case it's the refresh tiles.

Spots of fire fields:
WHsPmAd.png

Shape of the bottom floor:
xHGZELP.png

That non-refresh square in the middle was for the chest, since quests were one-time back then (unless the whole map was reset).

You can also see the shape of some removed room above, at -5, here: Tibiantis Info - 7.7 Map (https://tibiantis.info/library/map#32402,32217,12,7)
And the script file included some outdated scripts from beneath Thais, I don't remember if it was related though.

The old route from Thais to the old Mintwalin can be seen in minimap files (dated 2000-2001) that come with the old "Tibia Map Viewer". You should be able to find the download on the Internet.

This is how I rebuilt it on Nostalther. From the same screenshots OP posted and these refresh tiles from the orgiinal map. :)

1649131913516.png
1649131975587.png

Calcanea used to be accessible through a dead tree in the northeast most corner of the rotworm wing of the Fibula Dungeon. What you would find on the island is a Giant Spider and a house. At that time there was only one island where there's two these days.
A friend pointed this one out to me.
e6b7c848c7a0904881c907e62ede7608.gif

I'd love to see old gameplay recreated: final death, ultimate power, minimal graphical interface

Last edited:
A friend pointed this one out to me.
e6b7c848c7a0904881c907e62ede7608.gif

I'd love to see old gameplay recreated: final death, ultimate power, minimal graphical interface
This map also shows the old "flute room". Funnily the NPC on the island still refer to both places.

looks like quest room below removed area north east from dragons
Simon says: The stupid Dermot lost his flute. I know that some minotaurs have it in their treasure room.

key 3960 Opened Flute Room in Fibula
key 3950 Old Cyclops area in Fibula.
cyclops hole east from mercenary tower also on minimap

Funnily the NPC on the island still refer to both places.
lol he still even selling shovels for exit xD

Back