• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon Task In Order To Start Demon Oak!

Do you want a demon task in order to make demon oak?

• Total voters

Snusarn Thor

Reaction score
If they were to implement a demon task which forced you to kill a couple of hundreds of demons before starting the demon oak quest it would not only improve the price of demon dusts and magic plate armors it would also make the items from Demon Oak more valuable. This would also contribute to the RPG in this server. It has been too easy for too long. Spellbook of Dark Mysteries is more valuable than spellbook of ancient arcana something went wrong there.

If you want a task of Demons to be implemented simply vote yes.

Last edited:
Would only vote yes if they reseted it for everybody else who have done it. If not then 95% of the active people on this forum/OT that actually gives a fuck wouldnt care as they have already done it / does not give a damn about it

Would only vote yes if they reseted it for everybody else who have done it. If not then 95% of the active people on this forum/OT that actually gives a fuck wouldnt care as they have already done it / does not give a damn about it

I bet they will give a damn when the prices of the items increases by time. But it's your opinion and I respect that (Y).

I agree with flandie if they got everyone to do it all and nobody had the items it would be good

I dont think they can simply just Delete all the items from demon oak..Considering not everyone obtained those items from the quest.. some of those items can be purchased threw The online shop.. i think if you were to delete them all, everyone currently with those items should be compensated with some shop points to "refund" any lost points someone may have spent on those items.. Even if it was obtained threw the quest.

It would Suck for the Team as they would lose some money doing this by handing out basically a few free Shop points.. but i think its the only way they could do it fairly for some players as they might currently have 5 or More of these items.

Yes, even tough many players already have the item, is cool to have some "objective" in the game

add that we can change
SpellBook of ancient arcana > Dark Myster
Thorn Spitter > Royal Crossbow
Demon Legs > Hmm, Rotu?
Rainbow > Shield of Corruption
or all items from old oak are delete and add task.

You shouldnt delete the items, just add the task. If you havent done it yet then oh well . Suck it up and play babies

You shouldnt delete the items, just add the task. If you havent done it yet then oh well . Suck it up and play babies

Exactly. Make the quest now and if you haven't done it just buy the fucking items if you're too lazy to task.

sorry but, my vote is for no!

because,we know all the respanws are full, how can u do a task of demons with all the respanws full?

we are talking about demons, not about gs! is not a easy task. and is more hard if all the respanws are full

sorry but, my vote is for no!

because,we know all the respanws are full, how can u do a task of demons with all the respanws full?

we are talking about demons, not about gs! is not a easy task. and is more hard if all the respanws are full

Shut up, 'n stop crying. If you want, you get.

Hopefully this will make people buy the items instead of doing the quest and people that already have the items can make a profit of it.

Back