• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demon's mappinghideout.

Demon Eldorath

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Ohaiyo!
Been a while since I was active - for those of you who remembers me, Sweet - message me and catch up!
Even if you're "new" here or at the very least registrated after I left last time, Hi - You're also free to message me x)

Eitherway - I'll now continue my mapping and I hope you'll enjoy and comment your thoughts.
I'll try and make the best of those lausy new sprites made by CipSoft and as usual I'll make them look hawt - at least I hope so, lol - they're hideous.

To start off this thread - I'll post the last thing I worked on before leaving. And as I shared this with a few comrades back in the days - I've got no idea if it's leaked or used anywhere - if so, please do tell.

Capital city of Illyrium.
Terala.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

7.png

Great, unfortunally I can't for the life of me remember if I sent it to someone else x) Eitherway - I'm continuing on it atm.
Kinda screwed myself with the current shape - limiting my possibilities - but Ill manage x)

Really do love it. :p

I think you released that city...
Did not. If it has been leaked it's from someone else. Kinda doubt it tho since People who had it is.... Neon, Macedoon, Peroxide and HesteN. Out of those four I doubt they would release it - though my memory is foggy, maybe shared it with someone else. But I did post pictures of it before, like 2 years ago.

Really do love it. :p
Thankies :3

Lol, still got all maps since I started x) Except for the 7.1 and 7.4 ones. But since 7.6 x)
Mostly made by me, but also tons from Illyrium members :3
And friends wanting help or opinions x)
lol.png

Would take ages. I just spent 4 hours downloading clients (and the old mapeditor SimOnes Mapeditor) to watch them all. lol.
Plus there's a ton of maps who's Macedoon, Neon, Surojad, Knatte1 and more which I wouldn't show without permission x)

But I'll probably update and revamp my older ones and showoff them someday. :)

If I get permission (IF I can get a hold of them) I'll continue on this one and implent some Illyrium maps.. A old shape I did for Illyrium - but which We changed from. Tons of bordering to fix though.. Anyone wanna help? XD
Illyrium%20ground_%25d.png

Your map is sooo huge. You might aswell help me map detail Whi World and then put all the stuff you made to one corner of your map xD ;)

Your map is sooo huge. You might aswell help me map detail Whi World and then put all the stuff you made to one corner of your map xD ;)
Neh. I'm mainly mapping now to entertain myself. No direct plans of hosting something or even joining a team.
Sure, if a great team comes along then maybe - but if I feel like working in a team, I'll ressurect Illyrium x)

Did not. If it has been leaked it's from someone else. Kinda doubt it tho since People who had it is.... Neon, Macedoon, Peroxide and HesteN. Out of those four I doubt they would release it - though my memory is foggy, maybe shared it with someone else. But I did post pictures of it before, like 2 years ago.

Thankies :3

Lol, still got all maps since I started x) Except for the 7.1 and 7.4 ones. But since 7.6 x)
Mostly made by me, but also tons from Illyrium members :3
And friends wanting help or opinions x)
lol.png

this is my one D:
IMCJDgW.png

Back